• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Firmware update duration

is9582

Power User
@Scott @ Studio 178 I see you’ve done the AxeFX thing before. Is this the first attempt to upgrade your III? If so, you might want to contact Fractal support. Maybe a loose connection inside or something they can resolve. Best of luck.

@Scott @ Studio 178 I see you’ve done the AxeFX thing before. Is this the first attempt to upgrade your III?
If so, you might want to contact Fractal support. Maybe a loose connection inside or something they can resolve. Best of luck.
Yeah, my thoughts as well.
I will dust off a Windows laptop that I still have lying around and give that a try too
but I don't think this is a "supply side" issue...

...and yes, I did have a lot of trouble loading 5.08 as well.

is9582

Power User
I will dust off a Windows laptop that I still have lying around and give that a try too

Dang, sorry to hear that. Was it the same white-screen stuff when loading 5.08, or just not taking? Hope your old PC gets you going!

Jason Scott

Power User

I very seriously doubt it has anything to do with your computer. Contact support.

Top Bottom