firmware 13.0 suggestion

Skip firmware 13?

• Skip 13, go straight from 12 to 14

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Casper

Inspired
After version 12, suggest skipping 13 and going straight to 14.0.

This would be 1 better than 13, and we can avoid getting jinxed.

This is so stupid. A bunch of guys wrote it in the bible that 13 is bad for you because the 13th disciple failed. It all goes down to the times where people didn't realize that not all that is written is the truth. But hey... so does religion in general so let's not go there. We're having a nice political scandal going on here in Finland. The church is calling homosexuality a mental disorder based on the bible. Then the same chapter in the "book" says you should sell your daughter as a slave since she wasn't born a man etc. Also that if you wear clothes that are not 100% the same fabric you should be killed in public. Wait... I went there. :?

Clark Kent said:
This is so stupid. A bunch of guys wrote it in the bible that 13 is bad for you because the 13th disciple failed. It all goes down to the times where people didn't realize that not all that is written is the truth. But hey... so does religion in general so let's not go there. We're having a nice political scandal going on here in Finland. The church is calling homosexuality a mental disorder based on the bible. Then the same chapter in the "book" says you should sell your daughter as a slave since she wasn't born a man etc. Also that if you wear clothes that are not 100% the same fabric you should be killed in public. Wait... I went there. :?
I give up. :roll:

Respectfully suggest this useless thread be deleted (or at least moved and locked) before it degenerates further.

Clark Kent said:
I didn't think that Rufus was all that bad... probably my favorite of the bunch! ;)

Casper said:
After version 12, suggest skipping 13 and going straight to 14.0.

This would be 1 better than 13, and we can avoid getting jinxed.
I bet you think it wasn't such a good idea for this thread now, huh? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom