Firmware 12. everything clipping

Apparently everything is turned on in every scene 2-8 that I have no idea why it is like that wouldnt it be
better to like only have the amp on

That is simply by design. Feel free to edit to your heart's content. That is, if you're actually going to use scenes. No one is forcing you. :)

There's a practical reason for release notes being supplied with the firmware updates and it’s not just to take up hard disc space. Since you upgraded from V6 I think you’ve got a shitload of reading to do (should have done) to get up to par, instead of more or less asking here for people to read it for you.

Yeah
Can I go back to firmware 6 somehow
Why go back? Just adjust your amp volumes
12 is 10× better .you have to remember your jumping 6 updates
Its like buying new pedals of fx processors you have to adjust your levels
We all had to do it. You will be glad you stayed in 12
Rock on!

It is always extremely helpful when people post links ... non of us admit it, but when we are confused and frustrated, obvious things get lost in the cloud. And it is nice when links are posted without bashing the poster for being a knucklehead or being to lazy to search. Great stuff.

It is always extremely helpful when people post links ... non of us admit it, but when we are confused and frustrated, obvious things get lost in the cloud. And it is nice when links are posted without bashing the poster for being a knucklehead or being to lazy to search. Great stuff.

I hardly think telling him to tone it down was bashing...

Back
Top Bottom