Firmware 1.05

WITELITE

Experienced
Posting this here in just in case.

Great update Cliff and installed without a charm though I had a similar issue as mortega and I think he may be onto something. I had created a number of patches that included a volume block to add about 4 db of gain when I needed it. For those patches, the upgrade seems to have changed the bypass mode from thru to mute so those patches initially had no sound after the upgrade. An easy fix once identified (just change back to thru and save) but incase anyone runs into this and thinks they've lost their tone, this may be the answer.

Yeah, probably should be added to the release notes. That can happen when Cliff adds new parameters.

propably the VOL block. Bypass value is set to Mute. Set it to Thru and problem solved.

Unfortunately, it's occurring with every patch though (even ones with no volume block in place).

EDIT: I'm an idiot, problem solved hahaha.

Last edited:
Can someone verify that under 1.05 we still have unity gain (what you put in is what you get out) ?
Both my out 1 and out 2 are weaker (yes, output knobs are maxed and global I/Os are zeroed) .....

Volume pedal was cocked by about 15dB. User error.
Earting crow ............. :eek:ops

Thanks,

Last edited:
Solved how? I have the same issue after update....no audio on any patch...

I've got the same problem. After updating to 1.05, no audio on any patch (even when I manually reset VOL to Thru)

EDIT:

per Cliff -

"The taper of the Output Level pots has changed. You will need to set them higher for the same
volume."

Per Scott Peterson -

"Have to turn up the output knob to about 60-70% to match where it was prior at noon."

Wish this info had been in the release notes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom