Finally tried the FAS Buttery amp

I finally got around to trying the FAS Buttery amp and it may be my new favorite. It sounds good with every guitar I have without needing any adjustments.
Good job Fractal!
Is this available for the FM9? Where? Thanks!

Tried it for the first time because of this thread. I was expecting buttery leads. But mid-gain is a good description. Maybe like a JTM or HiWatt. I say HiWatt because I immediately started playing Limelight. It nailed the tone (in my head) after goosing the gain and Master and adding a little bit more than 5clock to the BMT knobs. I like it. I'm curious what the inspiration of the amp was and why the name Buttery.

Tried it for the first time because of this thread. I was expecting buttery leads. But mid-gain is a good description. Maybe like a JTM or HiWatt. I say HiWatt because I immediately started playing Limelight. It nailed the tone (in my head) after goosing the gain and Master and adding a little bit more than 5clock to the BMT knobs. I like it. I'm curious what the inspiration of the amp was and why the name Buttery.

https://wiki.fractalaudio.com/wiki/...er_models_list#FAS_BUTTERY_.28custom_model.29

It does the Bonamassa thing real good without having to do a 3 amp set up. I can add a boost roll down the volume and tone and get the Slo Gin thing going on. If I could only do those pentatonic runs, I could maybe even impress you guys. Fortunately that song is all phrasing, quite beautiful I might add. - Happy Thanksgiving

been one of my favourites for a long time. try it with the master dimed and gain set low for super dynamic squishy goodness.
yeah! I see... It's going to become my go to mid gain. Stomping on a Klon boost puts me in my main Marshall channel's territory.

Back
Top Bottom