Finally Pulled The Trigger!

Lee2216

Inspired
After a year of careful research and listening to all of the awesome audio and video clips I broke down (like my arm had to be twisted hehehe) and finally bought the Ultra today. I'm effin' stoked! I can't wait till it arrives. I feel like a little kid at christmas!

Congrats dude, you're gonna love it!

Will it be for home use or do you plan on gigging with it as well?

aahh I remember that "little kid at christmas" feeling after ordering my Axe-FX and knowing it's on it's way :mrgreen
wait... I still feel like that everyday :p
wanna go home now and jam:twisted hehe

Enjoy!

I think I checked UPS.com about 100 times the 2 days from when i got my tracking number until it was delivered. Then it was never updated to showing "Out for Delivery" and it just arrived!! I had to work another 6 hours at work knowing the Axe was on the desk next to me.....tough, tough.

Congrats on scoring your new Axe FX Ultra! Must be awesome to finally have one.

I'd like to order one as well, but don't know the availability of them at this time.
So far no response by email from F.A.

Would anyone happen to know if there is a back order/waiting list on these, or should it arrive shortly after I place the order?

FAS does not generally publish availability... you will need to sit on the purchase site and click "add to basket" until you get one. They generally are available late morning thru early afternoon Eastern time - when they are in stock.. good luck !

Back
Top Bottom