Finally got the tone I was looking for!!! Fender Strat+Marshall JVM Model=Kickass!

well. You got me. At first I thought, nah, I don't need another patch, but aside from liking the song, that's a nice unique tone - not run of the mill. So, kudos for your efforts and many thanks for the patch, I'm looking forward to checking it out on my setup. I enjoyed the song and the playing. Thumbs up! :D

that's a really nice track that!. - good voice, good parts/melodies the lot.

Just the mix needs a bit of work, but otherwise you got a fan here too!

I am so glad to hear that you all loved the Strat tone!

BTW, if anyone is interested, I was using neck pickup on my start for all the leads (Dimarzio Area 58 ).

Last edited:
well. You got me. At first I thought, nah, I don't need another patch, but aside from liking the song, that's a nice unique tone - not run of the mill. So, kudos for your efforts and many thanks for the patch, I'm looking forward to checking it out on my setup. I enjoyed the song and the playing. Thumbs up! :D

LOL, I am glad you loved the patch!!! :)

It's a great tone and a good mix. I just needed a bridge and some more dynamics because it's just a bit same same towards the end. So I hope this is only a demo and you have a chance to go back and mix it up some more.

The vocal is just awesome, reminded me a little of Adele.

Thanks guys!

Once again if you guys are inetrested, here is the patch! The lead patch is Scene 4!

Enjoy!

Attachments

• Izzyprad - Scenes.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 8
Back
Top Bottom