Finally found a sound, but.....

Top-CAB-Block_zpsa575978a.jpg

bottom-CAB-block_zpsce0cb125.jpg

Thank you, i let my ears do the job, but if there is a more simple solution and achieve the same sound well i'm all ears too! i'm too new to the axe ii to know all the tricks...

Wow - Great preset (and playing too...;)...I like the bends)...glad you made it up to 92% (no offense to anyone, I think this is quite remarkable....you brought the most powerful and advanced guitar modeler to the limit, hehe)

:applouse:

It reminds me of a complicated college math equation that ends up being something simple. The preset just looks so wrong to me. But of course it sounds so good. In the end there are many roads to nirvana. As long as you get there, not sure it matters it matters how.

Hmmm , I guess it is all a matter of taste anyhow and happy to hear that you found your sound in a PRESET..........but to me it just sounds like any other sound with just a : drive - amp - cab - delay + reverb patch...............Maybe to make your preset simplier is to find YOUR sound in your FINGERS , that way any simple preset could do the trick.....IMHO :)
Anyhow , the trip is yours so use whatever means you think you need.

Grtzzz,
A+

Back
Top Bottom