feedback with headrush frfr 108 ?

Why not, its only a question of volume and your position before the speaker! And don't use virtual capo or other pitch shifting!

108 can get quite loud so as easy to get feedback as with any other speaker really, same rules apply....

that said, I find a Digitech FreqOut invaluable for being able to generate a feedback effect at any volume level. Obviously not the same thing but so cool just hitting an “A” letting it ring, and stepping on the button and have a near spot on feedback swell up, no matter where I’m standing or how loud I’m playing

108 can get quite loud so as easy to get feedback as with any other speaker really, same rules apply....

that said, I find a Digitech FreqOut invaluable for being able to generate a feedback effect at any volume level. Obviously not the same thing but so cool just hitting an “A” letting it ring, and stepping on the button and have a near spot on feedback swell up, no matter where I’m standing or how loud I’m playing
Hahaha I gotta try one of these how kewl!

I can get feedback quite easily with my 108. It all depends on what amp/cab models you‘re using and how its eq’d. But I don’t have it cranked, that’s for sure.

+1 on the FreqOut. The only pedal I use besides the Axe

Yep, just need the right amount of gain, volume, and proximity between the guitar and the speaker. A mid boost around 600-800 Hz before the amp block can help. You can do that in the Drive block, if using one, or with a Filter block.

Back
Top Bottom