FC12 Showing Block Status, Not Toggling Bypass State, after Scene Change

frankenbeans

Experienced
I'm bumping into something with a preset I'm building, and I'm not sure how to get everything operating as I'd like. Here's the deal:
  • I'm building a preset with two Amp blocks, each going through a Mixer, then to Out 1 and Out 2.
  • Out 1 and Out 2 go to my power amps, then to my Cabs.
  • Everything has Scene Ignore active, except for the IO, Mixer, and Volume blocks.
  • All I'm doing with the Scene changes is changing how Amp 1 and/or Amp 2 are routed to Out 1 and/or Out 2--basically a logic table of routing options.
  • My FC12 is controlling the Scenes and the few effects I have in the preset.
  • I'm exclusively using the Pre-Preset controls, but my FC12 is otherwise loaded with the stock Layouts.

Let's say I'm playing on Scene 1 and I activate Drive 1. If I switch to Scene 2 and try to bypass Drive 1, the FC simply shows me the state of Drive 1, it does not bypass Drive 1. I have to hit the corresponding FC switch a second time to bypass Drive 1. If I don't switch scenes, bypass state toggling works as I'd expect--tap once, effect on; tap again, effect off.

I've attached the preset. Is there some errant setting I'm ignoring that would get me back on track; or is this operating as intended, and I need to change my approach?

Attachments

• DualRig 2.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 2
From your description this sounds like a bug related to Scene Ignore...

My guess is that the Scene Ignore isn't overriding the toggle state when you change scenes and behind the scenes it still thinks the state is bypassed.

From your description this sounds like a bug related to Scene Ignore...

My guess is that the Scene Ignore isn't overriding the toggle state when you change scenes and behind the scenes it still thinks the state is bypassed.
I figured it was either a bug or a setting I was overlooking. Despite owning Fractal gear for years, this is the most complicated preset I've ever made. Usually I'm very meat and potatoes--amp, OD, one output, and that's about it. This is a little complicated by my standards, so I'm still not ruling out the possibility that I have something configured incorrectly. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom