FC Switch assignments

elpedro

I'm confused. Hope someone can help me out. Trying to figure out how to lay out my FC6. Basically, I want the FM3 to retain it's original factory settings, and the FC6 to always be switching effects on and off. I cannot figure this out. If I try to change something in FM3-Edit, it changes it on both units. Like the FM3 is sw 1-3, and the FC6 is sw 1-6. I guess another way to put it is how do I get it so the FC6 is sw 4-9?

I'm confused. Hope someone can help me out. Trying to figure out how to lay out my FC6. Basically, I want the FM3 to retain it's original factory settings, and the FC6 to always be switching effects on and off. I cannot figure this out. If I try to change something in FM3-Edit, it changes it on both units. Like the FM3 is sw 1-3, and the FC6 is sw 1-6. I guess another way to put it is how do I get it so the FC6 is sw 4-9?
Layouts are shared among all footswitches.

Set the FC6 to View 2 so it shows switches 7-12 of the layout.

I understand what you're saying, but I cannot even figure out how to do that. Should I change one of the buttons on layout 1 (which is what I want to use most of the time on the fm3 itself) to "view +1", which would then be copied over to the bottom buttons on the fc6, and I can change it's view from there?

I think I figured this out, sort of....In the presets layout I have button 5 programmed to go to view 2. View 2 has all my effects toggles. So to get there, I hit the old "master layout" on the FC, select presets, hit button 5 and whammo. Sound about right? Thank you for your help @chris !

I think I figured this out, sort of....In the presets layout I have button 5 programmed to go to view 2. View 2 has all my effects toggles. So to get there, I hit the old "master layout" on the FC, select presets, hit button 5 and whammo. Sound about right? Thank you for your help @chris !
You can save yourself some steps by configuring the FC to default to the layout and view that you want it to stay on.

Back
Top Bottom