1. We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.
    Dismiss Notice

FC Series Controllers Waitlist

Discussion in 'News' started by Admin M@, May 17, 2018.

1. Freds55

Freds55
    Expand Collapse
    Inspired

I remember reading the post but I don’t remember we’re I had seen it.
    There would have been a date at the top of the post :)

2. Rekster

Rekster
    Expand Collapse
    Regular

Sorry, it's not a forum post so there wouldn't be a date posted. It's written on the main store website:

https://shop.fractalaudio.com/fc-12-foot-controller/

Freds55 and Conley Shepherd like this.
  3. Freds55

Freds55
    Expand Collapse
    Inspired

4. axedude

axedude
    Expand Collapse
    New here

Sadly I didn't buy my AXE FX 3 until December so I already know I'm totally screwed in terms of the wait list. Especially since it seems there fulfilling orders for people on the list since May last year ! I'm just praying they get caught up on the list quickly !!!

I do wish I had know it would be 6 months or more to get the FC12. Especially since I have some gigs coming up in the next month or 2. I really hate having to buy a "temporary" MIDI controller that will likely never get used once I own the FC-12. Or I have to sell it a loss and tehn buy the FC !

I know there are other options instead of the FC's, and I could save money for sure, but to me it makes no sense since the point of the FC is the direct power, simplified set up and connectivity. And worse I know if I got soemthing like The VooDoo Labs, or Mastermind I would like them, but probably not nearly as much as the FC12 for so many reasons. Least of all being set up and ease of use.

I honestly don't love the Mastermind (Too deep IMO and hard to reach everything easily) and irconically I used to own the VooDoo labs a few years ago. Bummer, wish I still did.

I totally love my AF3! I'm just hoping Cliff and Co will get caught up soon so I have a chance at getting one sooner than later. But based on what I'm seeing I wont be holding my breath too long !

Freds55 likes this.
  5. Freds55

Freds55
    Expand Collapse
    Inspired

I know what ya mean I’m hoping to see the FC 12 move a little faster also.

6. psychomanteum7

psychomanteum7
    Expand Collapse
    New here

I signed up in November and got an invite for the FC 6. Going to see if it’s adequate for my needs. I do like the idea of a smaller footprint.

Freds55 and Guitarman69 like this.
  7. unix-guy

unix-guy
    Expand Collapse
    Axe-Master

Who are you replying to? You didn't reply to a specific message or quote anything, so your message has to context...

Freds55 likes this.
  8. lqdsnddist

lqdsnddist
    Expand Collapse
    Fractal Fanatic

Freds55 and unix-guy like this.
  9. unix-guy

unix-guy
    Expand Collapse
    Axe-Master

Freds55 likes this.