FC Series Controllers Waitlist

I've been following the threads on this waitlist and don't want to add to the frustration. I made the mistake of not joining the waitlist until very recently as I assumed it would be cleared up by the time I wanted to place an order. I appreciate there's a worldwide component shortage that is contributing to delays. Nothing Fractal Audio can do about that! Of course they would rather make sales than make people wait and become frustrated! So I'm not complaining, but I do have one question. The website states:

"We expect to clear the waitlist and begin accepting open orders during Q1 2019."

I'm just curious if that's a new comment and that it will indeed be cleared up soon, or was that posted quite some time ago and is no longer accurate?

Cheers!
I remember reading the post but I don’t remember we’re I had seen it.
There would have been a date at the top of the post :)

Sadly I didn't buy my AXE FX 3 until December so I already know I'm totally screwed in terms of the wait list. Especially since it seems there fulfilling orders for people on the list since May last year ! I'm just praying they get caught up on the list quickly !!!

I do wish I had know it would be 6 months or more to get the FC12. Especially since I have some gigs coming up in the next month or 2. I really hate having to buy a "temporary" MIDI controller that will likely never get used once I own the FC-12. Or I have to sell it a loss and tehn buy the FC !

I know there are other options instead of the FC's, and I could save money for sure, but to me it makes no sense since the point of the FC is the direct power, simplified set up and connectivity. And worse I know if I got soemthing like The VooDoo Labs, or Mastermind I would like them, but probably not nearly as much as the FC12 for so many reasons. Least of all being set up and ease of use.

I honestly don't love the Mastermind (Too deep IMO and hard to reach everything easily) and irconically I used to own the VooDoo labs a few years ago. Bummer, wish I still did.

I totally love my AF3! I'm just hoping Cliff and Co will get caught up soon so I have a chance at getting one sooner than later. But based on what I'm seeing I wont be holding my breath too long !

Sadly I didn't buy my AXE FX 3 until December so I already know I'm totally screwed in terms of the wait list. Especially since it seems there fulfilling orders for people on the list since May last year ! I'm just praying they get caught up on the list quickly !!!

I do wish I had know it would be 6 months or more to get the FC12. Especially since I have some gigs coming up in the next month or 2. I really hate having to buy a "temporary" MIDI controller that will likely never get used once I own the FC-12. Or I have to sell it a loss and tehn buy the FC !

I know there are other options instead of the FC's, and I could save money for sure, but to me it makes no sense since the point of the FC is the direct power, simplified set up and connectivity. And worse I know if I got soemthing like The VooDoo Labs, or Mastermind I would like them, but probably not nearly as much as the FC12 for so many reasons. Least of all being set up and ease of use.

I honestly don't love the Mastermind (Too deep IMO and hard to reach everything easily) and irconically I used to own the VooDoo labs a few years ago. Bummer, wish I still did.

I totally love my AF3! I'm just hoping Cliff and Co will get caught up soon so I have a chance at getting one sooner than later. But based on what I'm seeing I wont be holding my breath too long !
I know what ya mean I’m hoping to see the FC 12 move a little faster also.

At this point I might even settle for an FC-3 !! LOL JK

Hopefully I get an invite soon. I signed up in December.

I must say I have thinking all along I would get the FC-12 but when I hear how so many people using the Fc-6 really reflectively, it makes me think twice about if I even need the FC12. I watched Leon Todd's video and Brett Kingmans and they both sued the FC-6 nicely.

Thoughts ??

I must say I have thinking all along I would get the FC-12 but when I hear how so many people using the Fc-6 really reflectively, it makes me think twice about if I even need the FC12. I watched Leon Todd's video and Brett Kingmans and they both sued the FC-6 nicely.

Thoughts ??
Check out the "FC-12 & FC-6 Controllers" subsection of this Forum. You'll get some great insights there.

I got my invite for the FC12 today after almost a year of waiting. Still no setlist mode implemented. I use setlist, exclusively, for doing gigs and I'm not really interested in taking a step backwards. I bought a Mastermind GT/22 early last fall so I could have something to use while I waited for the FC12. It works great and has song and set list features that are actually better than what I had on the MFC101. I guess I'm going to stick with the GT/22, at least until the FC12 song and setlist stuff is implemented.

I got my invite for the FC12 today after almost a year of waiting. Still no setlist mode implemented. I use setlist, exclusively, for doing gigs and I'm not really interested in taking a step backwards. I bought a Mastermind GT/22 early last fall so I could have something to use while I waited for the FC12. It works great and has song and set list features that are actually better than what I had on the MFC101. I guess I'm going to stick with the GT/22, at least until the FC12 song and setlist stuff is implemented.

I'm so jealous! Out of curiosity, what was the date you got on the waitlist for the the FC-12 ?

On a side note: Let me know if you want to sell the FC-12 !!! I'd be interested in it for sure.

So I got an invite to order the FC-6 yesterday! I still may end up getting the FC-12 anyhow since I'm staying on the list.

But after reading so many great posts about the setup options with the FC-6, I felt way more confident about using 6 less switches. And since it's so much smaller, I'll have way more room on my pedal board for volume and expression pedal too. So I ended up placing the order last night and it already shipped today !! I'm excited about finally getting one of these with my Axe Fx 3 !

I have a feeling it may end up being perfect for my rig, but I'll know more nce I get it of course.

Thoughts ??
Good luck with that. I am pretty sure I signed up almost a year ago for the FC-12 and I sill haven't got an invite.

Back
Top Bottom