FC Manual?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tumatauenga

Inspired
I know this probably won't happen until the FC's start shipping out to the wishlist - but it would be awesome to get a manual beforehand so that we can start programming our presets appropriately. I've got about 90 presets made for each cover song my band plays. I've been exploring what is visible on the Axe Fx III - I can see that I can program what each button should do per preset, including changing scenes - which is what I will be doing. I'd love to start that programming now, so that when the FC's ship I'm ready to go. I'm hesitant to start doing that until I completely understand the functionality - any chance a manual can be made available now? I realize if it was possible it probably would already have happened, but I figure it doesn't hurt to ask...

Hopefully you won't have to do too much per preset programming.

I really don't mind doing it, but it would be nice if it automatically picked up all my Scenes and placed them each on a button, as that's essentially all I want, with maybe a preset up / down, tuner and tap tempo.

Hopefully you won't have to do too much per preset programming.
For me, one of the advantages of the FC over third party solutions is the integration should offer easy pre-preset programming. Just like with the AX*, I won't need to use global assignments for footpedals.

For me, one of the advantages of the FC over third party solutions is the integration should offer easy pre-preset programming. Just like with the AX*, I won't need to use global assignments for footpedals.

Yes, I think this will be a very popular way of working. We're building the pertinent areas of Axe-Edit even now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom