FC Controllers Now Shipping!

Found another angle of Neil's pedal setup from the same night. Sure looks to be the no handles version.
View attachment 51513
Hey Tom that’s awesome very cool finding the picture of Neil’s Pedals. It certainly appears to be an FC 6 on the left. Maybe will start seeing these FC Controller invites soon. Thanks for posting the picture very cool.

No word at all. I got an email from Fractal about 3 weeks ago and they responded to say that they wold start shipping end of December. It's Jan 1. I am still gigging with my Axe II right now chomping at the bit with all the mind blowing patches that I have adapted and written in the Axe III but without a foot controller, I am left to wait and wonder like the rest of us. Any word at all as to anyone who has gotten the word from them?

No word at all. I got an email from Fractal about 3 weeks ago and they responded to say that they wold start shipping end of December. It's Jan 1. I am still gigging with my Axe II right now chomping at the bit with all the mind blowing patches that I have adapted and written in the Axe III but without a foot controller, I am left to wait and wonder like the rest of us. Any word at all as to anyone who has gotten the word from them?

We sent out the first of the FC-6/FC-12 invitations today. We may send a few more next week, but won't really hit greater numbers until after holiday break ends on January 2nd.

Greater numbers should start tomorrow. Time will tell. Wait! Is that a blizzard I see coming............Nope weather looks great for shipping.

Last edited:
Why are you without a foot controller? How are you controlling the Axe Fx II?

Any Midi controller that works with the Axe Fx II will work with the III.
I'm using the MFC 101 with the AxeFxII. I'm just waiting for the FC to come out as a matter of set up and pref. I'm in a band that keeps pretty busy so I don't want to semi-separate from my gig rig or fully for that matter so I'm just waiting for the FC to come out and do full on clean break. Hope that makes sense. Plus, setting up the MFC for Axe III was kind of wonky so I just stopped at one point and decided to wait.

I'm using the MFC 101 with the AxeFxII. I'm just waiting for the FC to come out as a matter of set up and pref. I'm in a band that keeps pretty busy so I don't want to semi-separate from my gig rig or fully for that matter so I'm just waiting for the FC to come out and do full on clean break. Hope that makes sense. Plus, setting up the MFC for Axe III was kind of wonky so I just stopped at one point and decided to wait.
I feel you... I'm making do with the MFC for now, but I've been holding back on preset (re)design on the Axe Fx III until I have an FC-12 ;)

We sent out the first of the FC-6/FC-12 invitations today. We may send a few more next week, but won't really hit greater numbers until after holiday break ends on January 2nd.

Greater numbers should start tomorrow. Time will tell. Wait! Is that a blizzard I see coming............Nope weather looks great for shipping.
That sounds great Tom great news. Can’t wait for the new FC 12 controller. Hard to believe the first day of 2019 is almost gone. I’m learning more every day about the axe fix iii and loving it more everyday. Thanks for the the good news.

Yeah... I could take all the time to setup Helix or Helix LT to control Axe 3, but it's not worth inventing the wheel twice for me.

FC-12, you're my hero..........

Hopefully they send those invites out tomorrow, but have a feeling it will nit fully start until next week
I was an impressionable kid, literally growing up in Missouri (The “Show Me” State). In that regard, I have no real reason to know that the FC is shipping, or that any letters have been issued to the general public. That could change in a heartbeat, once it happens - like Schoedinger’s cat.

I realize that the company has many ardent supporters, and deservedly so. I am one, as well. The Axe FX III is astounding - better tone and performance than my Kemper and significantly better than my best mate’s Helix. And no, I am not expecting anything to be released until it satisfies all intended design requirements. But I’m not expecting an email, until others earlier on the “May 2018 FC List” start reporting that they have received one. Otherwise, it’s all simply speculation.

If others want to hammer me for my eagerness, to finally pair a Fractal FC with my III, then hammer away. It’s not an unreasonable desire, and (for example) more important (to me) than three amp blocks in one patch.

........ But I’m not expecting an email, until others earlier on the “May 2018 FC List” start reporting that they have received one. Otherwise, it’s all simply speculation.

Yesterday there were far more "Guests" online in this forum than "Members". Yesterday it was double the number of guests to members online. With that in mind, it's totally feasible for most/all of the invites sent to date have gone to people that don't even post on the forum.

Back
Top Bottom