FC-6 one of LED is dim.

Cpt737

Good evening fractal community. My FC-6s upper mid LED turned dim a month ago. I played around brightness settings etc. but couldnt fix it. Its like that no matter what the layout is. I looked around the manual but couldnt find any solution. Unfortunately I live in Turkey and far away from any available hardware support. Is there any setting that Im missing or hardware solution I could try? Thanks in advance. Have a great day.IMG_0948.jpg

I had this happen in 2022, and have my FC12 packed up to ship to Fractal today because I have a different one doing the same thing. The first time around they replaced a PCB so most likely you'll have to get an RMA and send it in to them. When I opened it up, it looks like there are 4 boards in there that manage the LEDs. All my ribbon cables were secure as well.

Last edited:
Definitely contact whoever is the Fractal reseller for Turkey. They can give you advice.

I had this happen in 2022, and have my FC12 packed up to ship to Fractal today because I have a different one doing the same thing. The first time around they replaced a PCB board so most likely you'll have to get an RMA and send it in to them. When I opened it up, it looks like there are 4 boards in there that manage the LEDs. All my ribbon cables were secure as well.
There's a "module" for each set of 3 switches and displays.

Seems surprising they didn't just ship you a replacement module...

There's a "module" for each set of 3 switches and displays.

Seems surprising they didn't just ship you a replacement module...
Yeah, that makes sense based on what I saw when I opened it. If there is soldering needed, I probably wouldn't be much use there so while the shipping is a bummer, at least I know it'll be done right. Hopefully they can do that for the OP.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom