FC-6 How to assign pre set

Ardelean55

I'm having trouble understanding how to just have a basic layout of my selected presets assigned to the 6 foot switches. Similarly to how most modellers would do it. For example: foot switch 1 being pressed brings up "Rythm tone" preset, foot switch 2 brings up "Lead tone" preset, etc. Anyone have an easy method to do this?

To do this, you would select a layout, then program each individual footswitch to call up one preset.

Most people would Instead use scenes within a single preset to do this. Footswitches would then be assigned to call up individual scenes.

I'm having trouble understanding how to just have a basic layout of my selected presets assigned to the 6 foot switches. Similarly to how most modellers would do it. For example: foot switch 1 being pressed brings up "Rythm tone" preset, foot switch 2 brings up "Lead tone" preset, etc. Anyone have an easy method to do this?
I’d recommend working with the factory layouts and getting used to them before trying to modify one. They definitely cover the issue you’re asking about already.

As @Rex said, we’d typically use scenes for what you are doing, not presets. The factory presets are great examples of how to build them, and contain numerous examples of what you can do. The manuals for the modeler and the FC units explain how to use and control both.

https://www.fractalaudio.com/fc-download/

In particular, p. 16 in the FC manual starts the discussion how the default factory layouts work.

Back
Top Bottom