FC-6 Expression 2 not working?

MIDI/Remote in setup on AXE-FXiii
Modifier in Edit iii
I presume by source your referring (Block)? I've assigned wah and volume using Blocks in Edit. (wah 1, vol 2) for each preset.

External Control usually has a number associated with it. i'm not understanding where you're seeing this.

what SOURCE is selected for each of these?

what you've said here just describes the Parameter you're modifying. which is good, but doesn't say much.

screen-shot-2019-03-16-at-11-58-10-am-png.53364

in my image, the top left says "Source" and says FC 1 Pedal 2.

what does yours show for both Wah and Volume? they should be different for the different pedals.
Thanks, I have FC 1 Pedal 2 Volume/Pan-Volume
FC 1 Pedal 1 Wahwah 1 -Control

External Control usually has a number associated with it. i'm not understanding where you're seeing this.

what SOURCE is selected for each of these?

what you've said here just describes the Parameter you're modifying. which is good, but doesn't say much.

screen-shot-2019-03-16-at-11-58-10-am-png.53364

in my image, the top left says "Source" and says FC 1 Pedal 2.

what does yours show for both Wah and Volume? they should be different for the different pedals.
Modifier shows FC 1 Pedal 1 Wahwah 1-Control
Modifier shows FC 1 Pedal 2 Volume/Pan 2-Volume

Pedal 1 seems to be controlling both wah and volume. Something somewhere must be set to the same thing.

Yes sir, both E pedals show full path for each Modifier.
Still figuring out Windows 10 screenshots, not at the Mac right now, sorry

Yes sir, both E pedals show full path for each Modifier.
Still figuring out Windows 10 screenshots, not at the Mac right now, sorry
please Export the preset and upload it here.

in Axe-Edit, go to the Preset, click the PRESET menu at the top, then choose Export. upload that file here.

I appreciate the help. I'll get back with you after I get to my Mac if not figured out sooner. I'm sure it's simple.
Thanks again for all the help.

Back
Top Bottom