FC-12 Text/Font looks terrible and is too small!

The small displays are the ones I have trouble with. They seem to be a differernt type of LCD display than the big one. The big one's letters are dark, flat, and sharp-edged, but the little ones' letters are a little less dark and sharp no matter how I set the contrast, and even close up, have a "looking through a telescope" sort of weird optical non-flat, slightly out-of-focus quality to them, as if the movie special effect they used in the telescope scenes in the Costner "Robin Hood" movie and "Dances With Wolves" is built into them.
Yea, me too. I'm 42, and have always had pretty bad eyes. I wear contacts, but man, if they start to dry out in the slightest, those little tiny scribble strips are hard, not to mention, I've got to be right on top of them to read them clearly. Have definitely considered going the GT/22 route, but holy cow is the FC series well implemented- I can't image a better implemented product than those- I just wish those scribble strips were larger. I've also added a few midi gadgets to the rig recently, so it might come in handy.

Back
Top Bottom