Favorite all in one amp model?

I was going through the presets ported over from Yek's work and got stuck on the Hot Kitty. I had never even heard of that amp before, but I like the dynamic range a ton!

Vibrolux all the way!!! I've fone through most of the Fenders, Lonestar, Shiver, and other clean amps, and to my ears, this amps gives me EVRYthing, minus, I dunno, Djent sounds? There's just something delicious about its sonic textures that are just addictive.

I'm using a Tele American Elite, Ax8, and Beyerdyn DT770 phones and/or Equator D5's to tweak at home, then I adjust one or two things live (DDT translates well).

My preset's bottom row is "Boost" (routed to Ctrl SW 1), Drive (X = FET, Y = 808 or Zen), Amp X/Y, & Scene 1/2 (scene 2 is DLY Y & REV Y, taking me to outer space. Top row is "modulation" (Tremolo), Pitch (detune or Harmony). Delay & Reverb w/ X & Y

Picked up the OH Justin York collection last year or so, only picked up for Vox IRs. Went back to revisit a couple months ago, found a thread on the Cameron Atomica high and one of his Mesa cabs. Very impressed. I know it is a heavier amp, but love the sound with my Strat. Have been using Atomica since.

My desert island amp in the Axefx would be the jtm45 with the tv mix1 cab. No scenes to adjust gain. I set it mild so I can roll down the guitar volume to clean it up, turn it up for crunch and if I need more gain either the boost in the amp or the full drive.

Vibrolux all the way!!! I've fone through most of the Fenders, Lonestar, Shiver, and other clean amps, and to my ears, this amps gives me EVRYthing, minus, I dunno, Djent sounds? There's just something delicious about its sonic textures that are just addictive.

I'm using a Tele American Elite, Ax8, and Beyerdyn DT770 phones and/or Equator D5's to tweak at home, then I adjust one or two things live (DDT translates well).

My preset's bottom row is "Boost" (routed to Ctrl SW 1), Drive (X = FET, Y = 808 or Zen), Amp X/Y, & Scene 1/2 (scene 2 is DLY Y & REV Y, taking me to outer space. Top row is "modulation" (Tremolo), Pitch (detune or Harmony). Delay & Reverb w/ X & Y

Can you share your patch?

Back
Top Bottom