Famous users of the amp modeling.

We all know how amazing is Fractal effects - Steve Vai, John Petrucci and half the world use AXE FX live.
Do you know famous people that use the amp modeling direct to the PA live?
I can name Devin Townsend, Guthrie Govan, James and Kirk and, until a couple of years ago, Mustaine - he now uses QC.

Depends on who you consider famous. There are a bunch of guys that fall into the "almost famous" category that use Fractal. For me famous would mean most guitar players have heard of them.

Depends on who you consider famous. There are a bunch of guys that fall into the "almost famous" category that use Fractal. For me famous would mean most guitar players have heard of them.
I used the "famous" parameter as a person that plays professionaly. So, in this case, if he tours he can be considered famous.

Russ Parrish/Satchel with Steel Panther. He uses an Atomic Amplifire direct to FOH and has been for years. Believe he uses the 5150-2 model and is sounds perfect for that style of music.

I know Andy Wood has a III and uses it occasionally on his channel - not sure if he takes it out on the road or not but his presets are awesome. Would consider him famous from my point of view, but most likely most in the world would call him a professional

Back
Top Bottom