FAMC Liquid Foot+ LF+ and Axe-Fx III Quick Setup and Templates

Can you share your LF+ programming file?
Sure - it's on a different laptop, so it will be a separate post.
Something must be misconfigured either in your Axe-Fx III or LF+. If you change the name of a preset or the name of a scene or the state of a block in one of your Axe-Fx III presets (Not the LF+) and save it, does the LF+ automatically show the changes when you step on a button to select the changed Axe-Fx III preset?
Scenes absolutely propagate the change to the LF+ in real time. I've tested this multiple times, and it works flawlessly. Once you let the External Device Sync function set up the 8 IAs as SCENE selectors, you the IA set to "SYNC DEVICE | AXE_FX III" and they read the scene names from Axe-FX III every time you load the preset or change Scene.

I don't have the Presets linked to automatically update, because the Axe-FX preset names are too long for the button screens.
IA's aren't presets, so I don't understand how one could sync an Axe-Fx III preset name. You can manually name an IA the name of an Axe-Fx III preset and assign a PC# in the IA programming to select an Axe-Fx III preset but it won't know how to sync. If you have the PC# command and the "Preset trigger" command in an IA, that doesn't make sense because that would send a PC# to select an Axe-Fx III preset and then select a LF+ Preset that would send another PC# to select an Axe-Fx III preset, so you'd be sending 2 PC# commands in a row.
True, at least in theory. I'm not 100% sure why it needs to work this way, but it does. What I "think" is happening is that the PC command loads the Preset, and the Preset Trigger activates the Scene selection links to the SCENE IAs.

For my main "Kitchen Sink" Preset where I don't use Scenes, I am only using the PC command, and not the Preset Trigger. That works OK to load the Axe-FX Preset, but does not reset the SCENE names (which is OK when I'm not using Scenes).

When you assign Preset B#11 to a button on a Page, that's not assigning LF+ Preset 011 or Axe-Fx III Preset 011 to that button. It's assigning the 11th preset in a bank of presets.
OK, this is really helpful - and this wasn't clear AT ALL in the documentation (at least not to me). While it doesn't explain why the Presets were randomly shifting, it does give me a direction to start looking into.

I understand that Presets in LF+ don't have to map directly to AFX Presets in any given order - that's already clear and I've got that piece working.

How do you assign a specific Page Button to a specific Preset without it having anything to do with Preset Banks? The only way I've been able to make that work is to use the IAs. I don't care about Songs, Set Lists, or any of that other junk, I just need a specific Button on a specific Page to call up a specific Preset. Is there a way to globally lock down the Bank so that Preset B#01 is always Preset 1 and cannot be changed, offset, shifted, or scrolled?

What was happening was this:

I had set the upper two left buttons (9 and 10) to select Presets on each of the first 10 Pages. When I would go to, say, page 8 and hit button 10, it would call up preset #20 (as it should). Trouble is, when I would scroll back to page 1, I now had Preset 21 where Preset 1 should have been. The entire board's Preset selections were offset by the number of the Preset I had selected. This makes zero sense to me - a Preset number hard coded to a Button should be that Preset, right? I was careful to not have the "Trigger Scrolls" enabled, as well, so that wasn't it.

Sure - it's on a different laptop, so it will be a separate post.

Scenes absolutely propagate the change to the LF+ in real time. I've tested this multiple times, and it works flawlessly. Once you let the External Device Sync function set up the 8 IAs as SCENE selectors, you the IA set to "SYNC DEVICE | AXE_FX III" and they read the scene names from Axe-FX III every time you load the preset or change Scene.

I don't have the Presets linked to automatically update, because the Axe-FX preset names are too long for the button screens.

True, at least in theory. I'm not 100% sure why it needs to work this way, but it does. What I "think" is happening is that the PC command loads the Preset, and the Preset Trigger activates the Scene selection links to the SCENE IAs.

For my main "Kitchen Sink" Preset where I don't use Scenes, I am only using the PC command, and not the Preset Trigger. That works OK to load the Axe-FX Preset, but does not reset the SCENE names (which is OK when I'm not using Scenes).

OK, this is really helpful - and this wasn't clear AT ALL in the documentation (at least not to me). While it doesn't explain why the Presets were randomly shifting, it does give me a direction to start looking into.

I understand that Presets in LF+ don't have to map directly to AFX Presets in any given order - that's already clear and I've got that piece working.

How do you assign a specific Page Button to a specific Preset without it having anything to do with Preset Banks? The only way I've been able to make that work is to use the IAs. I don't care about Songs, Set Lists, or any of that other junk, I just need a specific Button on a specific Page to call up a specific Preset. Is there a way to globally lock down the Bank so that Preset B#01 is always Preset 1 and cannot be changed, offset, shifted, or scrolled?

What was happening was this:

I had set the upper two left buttons (9 and 10) to select Presets on each of the first 10 Pages. When I would go to, say, page 8 and hit button 10, it would call up preset #20 (as it should). Trouble is, when I would scroll back to page 1, I now had Preset 21 where Preset 1 should have been. The entire board's Preset selections were offset by the number of the Preset I had selected. This makes zero sense to me - a Preset number hard coded to a Button should be that Preset, right? I was careful to not have the "Trigger Scrolls" enabled, as well, so that wasn't it.

Just want to make clear I'm not trying to argue with you and just trying to make clear why most user's shouldn't use your programming because it's not the correct way to setup a LF+ and not using it's features to it's potential. Most people want to use the LF+ and RJM Mastermind GT to auto sync everything in real-time like the FAS MFC-101 and FC-6/12 and not have to manually configure anything or make changes after making changes to a FAS device. The LF+ documentation is horrible, very outdated and missing a ton of info, especially about how to setup real-time sync for FAS devices.

Once I see your programming, I'll be able to explain things in more detail

Here's what I'm using now, and it works as desired.

Ill have to poke through to find the version where it was shifting the Presets (or build another one that does it).

Attachments

• Baseline 3.syx
    611.3 KB · Views: 4
Here's the offending program. Go up to Page 7 or 8 and press button 10. Now scroll back down through the pages and look at the preset names and numbers in the upper left two displays. - they have shifted up by an amount equal to the preset number that was selected. Where I replaced the Presets with IAs, it works as intended.

Attachments

• Eighth Try.syx
    611.3 KB · Views: 3
@FullThrottle64 I looked at your LF+ programming and it's all over the place but I give you credit for figuring out as much as you did with the limited amount of info FAMC has provided.

The one thing that must be changed is on the Global window, under External Device Sync Items, Disable "Force Change". Jeff, the owner of FAMC said the "Force Change" setting needs to be disabled when using any real time syncing because it can cause a MIDI feedback loop.

The Things I recommend changing are:
# Remove the PC# in the IA's because you're already calling a preset with the IA and the preset already has the same PC#, so it's redundant and unneeded MIDI traffic. The reason it's not causing your Axe-Fx III to glitch is because in the Global window you have enabled "Block Multiple Preset Presses".
# In the Global window, under External Device Sync Items, Disable "Auto Start" because that function doesn't seem to work with the Axe-Fx III and I think it's meant for a Kemper.
# In the Global window, under External Device Sync Items, Disable "Save Sync Preset Name" because in your Presets, to the right of (IN) SYNC:" you don't have enabled "Preset Name", so your LF+ isn't syncing Axe-Fx III Preset names because you manually programmed the LF+ Preset names.

Your issue when trying to use Preset buttons on pages is what I explained above in post #17 and what many people get confused. The RJM Mastermind GT uses Preset buttons the same way.

You're setting things up incorrectly but due to the advanced features of the LF+ you're able to accomplish what you want. I don't recommend people program theirs the same way because it's a lot of extra steps and if they ever get a different MIDI controller like a RJM mastermind GT, it will cause even more confusion. Also, you don't have a way to scroll through Axe-Fx III presets if someone wants to test them out.

Most MIDI controllers select presets sequentially and in banks and have an up and down bank button. If the controller has 5 buttons for presets, there's five presets per bank. Some MIDI controllers have a song mode, so you can select presets in any order and each song is a bank. If there's a Set List Mode, it lets you organize Songs(Banks) in any order.

The easiest way to setup the LF+ for an Axe-Fx III, is to use my template and assign whatever buttons are needed on the pages and if they need to use IA's above 60, to use IA-Maps to re-arrange the IA's. If Presets above 384 are needed, the PC#'s can be changed in presets. If presets need to be selected non-sequentially, put the LF+ into Song mode and arrange the presets in any order needed into a song. If you want to be able to sequentially scroll through all 512 Axe-Fx III presets, use the IA's named PC# INC and PC# DEC, which I've also included on Page 2 named Page Utility(Pg Util).

[]If presets need to be selected non-sequentially, put the LF+ into Song mode and arrange the presets in any order needed into a song. If you want to be able to sequentially scroll through all 512 Axe-Fx III presets, use the IA's named PC# INC and PC# DEC, which I've also included on Page 2 named Page Utility(Pg Util).
Let me ask this again: How can I access a specific Preset directly from a given button? Is mapping an IA to a Preset the way I am doing it the only workable approach?

Sequential access is just not something that I have any interest in - it has zero value in my workflow, and in 30 years of using MIDI I have never once used a sequential progression between presets or patches.

Last edited:
The one thing that must be changed is on the Global window, under External Device Sync Items, Disable "Force Change". Jeff, the owner of FAMC said the "Force Change" setting needs to be disabled when using any real time syncing because it can cause a MIDI feedback loop.
Thank you! That would have been nice to have had in the manual or at least the tooltips....ugh.

The only effect I see from changing it is that scene names no longer auto-propagate to the LF+. They change on re-load of the Preset, though, so that a non-issue.

Last edited:
Your issue when trying to use Preset buttons on pages is what I explained above in post #17 and what many people get confused. The RJM Mastermind GT uses Preset buttons the same way.
Where could I find a description of this? The manual has zero explanation of "Banks", and there is no explanation of how they operate or how they can be set up.

Is there a way to lock them so that they do not scroll, change or advance?

[Edit: I went back and confirmed that trying to load Presets directly from a Button press creates the offset.....sometimes, but not consistently. Given that there is no apparent way to control or predict this, I'm going to stick with calling it a "bug".]

Last edited:
The Things I recommend changing are:
# Remove the PC# in the IA's because you're already calling a preset with the IA and the preset already has the same PC#, so it's redundant and unneeded MIDI traffic. The reason it's not causing your Axe-Fx III to glitch is because in the Global window you have enabled "Block Multiple Preset Presses".
I would have agreed before I started with this thing, but early on I had some wonky behavior without the second step. After turning off "Force Change" it seems to be working OK, so, yeah.

# In the Global window, under External Device Sync Items, Disable "Auto Start" because that function doesn't seem to work with the Axe-Fx III and I think it's meant for a Kemper.
# In the Global window, under External Device Sync Items, Disable "Save Sync Preset Name" because in your Presets, to the right of (IN) SYNC:" you don't have enabled "Preset Name", so your LF+ isn't syncing Axe-Fx III Preset names because you manually programmed the LF+ Preset names.

Good catches - thanks! Again I don't see any change in behavior from them, but it makes sense that they shouldn't be enabled.

I think it's still doing something unexpected, though, as the MIDI IN light on the Axe-FX is constant-on.

Last edited:
Let me ask this again: How can I access a specific Preset directly from a given button? Is mapping an IA to a Preset the way I am doing it the only workable approach?

Sequential access is just not something that I have any interest in - it has zero value in my workflow, and in 30 years of using MIDI I have never once used a sequential progression between presets or patches.

I recommend on your Axe-Fx III, go to the MIDI/Remote setup screen and make sure your Axe-Fx III, PC Mapping option is set to OFF, so MIDI Program Changes load presets on a 1:1 basis and Bank Select commands are processed as usual as per “MIDI Reference Tables” on p. 100 of the Axe-Fx III Manual Version 4, for Axe-Fx III Firmware 12.x - April 2020.

You may be having issues using the Preset B# function and LF+ Presets because you don't have your LF+ set to a Mode and have it set to "Last Mode Used", so if you some how set it to Song or Set-List Mode, it's not going to work correctly because you don't have any Presets assigned to Songs. You can set the LF+ mode in multiple places. I recommend setting the LF+ mode in the Global window, under Power-Up, Mode: Select "Preset". Another way, I don't recommend unless you really understand how the LF+ works, You can set it per Page in Page Parameters, under "Force Mode Change" and I recommend leaving is set to the default "Current Mode"

Yes, you can program a LF+ IA with the "Preset Trigger" command and program the associated LF+ Preset with the PC# that will select the Axe-Fx III preset you want. This will assign a permanent preset to a Page button, so selecting another bank won't ever change the Preset assigned to that Page button.

I recommend learning how the Preset B# function works and then either program LF+ Presets with the PC# you want to select on the Axe-Fx III, so it's not in the default sequential order or use songs and set lists. If you use the Preset B#, you would need to assign the Context Up and Down functions to a button. You say you want to be able to quickly select presets but the way you have your LF+ programmed, you have presets permanently assigned to Page buttons, so you'd have to reprogram the LF+ every time you want to select a preset outside the ones you have now.

Thank you! That would have been nice to have had in the manual or at least the tooltips....ugh.

The only effect I see from changing it is that scene names no longer auto-propagate to the LF+. They change on re-load of the Preset, though, so that a non-issue.

Regarding the "Force Change" setting in the Global window, under External Device Sync Items, what that was supposed to do was to cause the LF+ to sync when you physically changed a preset on the Axe-Fx III front panel but for some reason it causes a MIDI Feedback Loop due to the bi-directional MIDI Sysex data that is sent and received which can cause the wrong presets to be selected on the Axe-Fx III and the LF+ to not sync correctly.

I would have agreed before I started with this thing, but early on I had some wonky behavior without the second step. After turning off "Force Change" it seems to be working OK, so, yeah.

Good catches - thanks! Again I don't see any change in behavior from them, but it makes sense that they shouldn't be enabled.

I think it's still doing something unexpected, though, as the MIDI IN light on the Axe-FX is constant-on.

The Axe-Fx III MIDI IN light will show a lot of MIDI traffic because the LF+ queries in real-time. The RJM Mastermind GT does the same thing and you'll see some complaints that it sometimes causes a repetitive beeping sound. I've never experienced the beeping sound.

On the Global Screen, under Tap Tempo, you have "Source" incorrectly set to "Liquid Device" and should be set to "Axe-Fx".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overall your programming will work the way you want it to. It doesn't look like you started your programming with the LF+ Editor provided Axe-Fx III template or my Axe-Fx III Template because you have a few settings that may cause unpredictability.

Most users just want to use a LF+ as a Plug and Play controller for the Axe-Fx II or Axe-Fx III similar to the FAS MFC-101 and FC-6/12. I recommend to everyone that is using a LF+ to control an Axe-Fx II or Axe-Fx III to start with either the LF+ Editor provided Templates or my Templates because there are specific settings that need to be set that aren't documented. The LF+ Editor provided Templates do have a couple mistakes and is why I created my Templates for less headaches and more rockin out with your guitar out! :)

Where could I find a description of this? The manual has zero explanation of "Banks", and there is no explanation of how they operate or how they can be set up.

Is there a way to lock them so that they do not scroll, change or advance?

[Edit: I went back and confirmed that trying to load Presets directly from a Button press creates the offset.....sometimes, but not consistently. Given that there is no apparent way to control or predict this, I'm going to stick with calling it a "bug".]

Here's a video by RJM that explains how Presets, Banks, Songs and Set Lists work, which is very similar to how the LF+ works:

It might be documented in the original Liquid Foot manual, which was more informative and descriptive than the LF+ manual. I was lucky enough to get Jeff, the owner of FAMC, to call me before he disappeared and I had made a list of questions and had asked him pretty much what every button does on the LF+ Editor that wasn't documented and took good notes, which is how my FAS Wiki tutorial started.

I recommend on your Axe-Fx III, go to the MIDI/Remote setup screen and make sure your Axe-Fx III, PC Mapping option is set to OFF, so MIDI Program Changes load presets on a 1:1 basis and Bank Select commands are processed as usual as per “MIDI Reference Tables” on p. 100 of the Axe-Fx III Manual Version 4, for Axe-Fx III Firmware 12.x - April 2020.

When you assign a Preset B# function to a Page button, the associated number is a place holder for the bank/song of presets. The number of presets in a bank/song is derived from the highest numbered Preset B# on the page. The LF+ is designed for the most amount of control and flexibility with no protection features for setting things incorrectly or that will cause confusion. The RJM Mastermind GT defaults to assigning preset place holders sequentially to prevent confusion but it can also assign them non-sequentially like the LF+.

= Examples of how LF+ preset banks/songs are derived =

== Example 1 ==
# The LF+ is set to Preset Mode
# A Page has buttons assigned to Preset B#01, Preset B#02, Preset B#03
# The Bank of presets will change by 3 because the highest Preset B# place holder number is 3
# As you scroll through the Banks, the Preset B# place holder will select the associated LF+ Preset
## NOTE: I only show 10 banks but you could keep scrolling up to get to the 384 LF+ Preset. Once you go past 384, the button displays will be blank.
Preset B#01Preset B#02Preset B#03
Bank 1:001002003
Bank 2:004005006
Bank 3:007008009
Bank 4:010011012
Bank 5:013014015
Bank 6:016017018
Bank 7:019020021
Bank 8:022023024
Bank 9:025026027
Bank 10:028029030

== Example 2 ==
# A Page has buttons assigned to Preset B#01, Preset B#02, Preset B#03, Preset B#04
# The Bank of presets will change by 4 because the highest Preset B# place holder number is 4
# As you scroll through the Banks, the Preset B# place holder will select the associated LF+ Preset
## NOTE: I only show 10 banks but you could keep scrolling up to get to the 384 LF+ Preset. Once you go past 384, the button displays will be blank.
Preset B#01Preset B#02Preset B#03Preset B#04
Bank 1:001002003004
Bank 2:005006007008
Bank 3:009010011012
Bank 4:013014015016
Bank 5:017018019020
Bank 6:021022023024
Bank 7:025026027028
Bank 8:029030031032
Bank 9:033034035036
Bank 10:037038039040

== Example 3 ==
# A Page has buttons assigned to Preset B#01, Preset B#03, Preset B#05, Preset B#07
# The Bank of presets will change by 7 because the highest Preset B# place holder number is 7
# This is the type of setup that causes confusion
Preset B#01Preset B#03Preset B#05Preset B#07
Bank 1:001003005007
Bank 2:008010012014
Bank 3:015017019021
Bank 4:022024026028
Bank 5:029031033035
Bank 6:036038040042
Bank 7:043045047049
Bank 8:050052054056
Bank 9:057059061063
Bank 10:064066068070

== Example 4 ==
# A Page has buttons assigned to Preset B#09, Preset B#06, Preset B#05, Preset B#08, Preset B#02, Preset B#55, Preset B#12
# The Bank of presets will change by 55 because the highest Preset B# place holder number is 55
# This is the type of setup that causes even more confusion and don't know of a scenario that someone would use it but showing as an example
## NOTE: I only show 8 banks because once you go past 384, the button displays will be blank. I put "?" around presets that would display blank.
Preset B#09Preset B#06Preset B#05Preset B#08Preset B#02Preset B#55Preset B#12
Bank 1:009006005008002055012
Bank 2:064061060063057110067
Bank 3:119116115118112165122
Bank 4:174171170173167220177
Bank 5:229226225228222275232
Bank 6:284281280283277330287
Bank 7:339336335338332?385?342
Bank 8:?394??391??390??393??387??440??397?

Yes, I had already made this change. Once I saw how to expand the Preset list in LF+, there's no need for it.

You may be having issues using the Preset B# function and LF+ Presets because you don't have your LF+ set to a Mode and have it set to "Last Mode Used", so if you some how set it to Song or Set-List Mode, it's not going to work correctly because you don't have any Presets assigned to Songs. You can set the LF+ mode in multiple places. I recommend setting the LF+ mode in the Global window, under Power-Up, Mode: Select "Preset". Another way, I don't recommend unless you really understand how the LF+ works, You can set it per Page in Page Parameters, under "Force Mode Change" and I recommend leaving is set to the default "Current Mode"
I had looked at these settings and assumed (perhaps incorrectly) that unless something forced it out of Preset Mode that it would stay there....but yes it makes sense for the way I use the LF+ to lock it down globally.

You say you want to be able to quickly select presets but the way you have your LF+ programmed, you have presets permanently assigned to Page buttons, so you'd have to reprogram the LF+ every time you want to select a preset outside the ones you have now.
Yes, that's correct, and is absolutely what I intend.

The great majority of my use is in the first three pages, all of which are in a single "Kitchen Sink" Preset. These use command sequences in IA Slots to turn blocks on and off, and select channels for each. This allows me to have 4 Buttons that are dedicated to the 4 Amp Block Channels, selecting 4 gain levels. These buttons are completely independent of any other action, so they effectively function like a "real" tube amp's channel switching pedal.

The remainder of the first two pages are buttons tied to IA-Slots with command sequences that control all of the FX Blocks in the Preset. Unlike Scenes, this allows me to select a complete FX configuration without changing the Amp Block Channel.

With 4 amp gains and a couple of dozen FX configurations, I can get nearly 100 complete sound combinations with two button presses, all built out of one Preset and not using any Scenes. I've spent a lot of years building up those FX combinations, so I have settings that get me really good basic sounds for jazz, country, blues, several decades of rock, pop, metal, etc. For the sort of gigs I get, it is critical for me to be able to jump immediately to whatever sound the score or director calls for, and I don't have time to build up a special program for whatever is called for or sort through infinite Presets.

While it's nice to get the "iconic" guitar sounds nailed for certain specific songs, if you're in the ballpark with a good sound and the correct delay timing, the audience will not notice. The harsh reality is that most of the material that we can play to a reasonably large audience tends to be newer, and doesn't have those iconic guitar sounds from the 70s and 80s. It's fun to fool around with that stuff, but it's not where the paying gigs come from in the market I'm in. I'm fairly certain that I'll never get paid to play "Eruption" or anything by Steve Vai in public, no matter how well I could duplicate the tone.

The Axe-Fx III MIDI IN light will show a lot of MIDI traffic because the LF+ queries in real-time. The RJM Mastermind GT does the same thing and you'll see some complaints that it sometimes causes a repetitive beeping sound. I've never experienced the beeping sound.

On the Global Screen, under Tap Tempo, you have "Source" incorrectly set to "Liquid Device" and should be set to "Axe-Fx".
Never heard the beeping here, either. In fact, I was getting a steady ticking noise from part of the old MIDI rack rig that the Axe-FX III replaced - that was why I had to ditch it and rebuild my rig!

I don't use Tap Tempo, so that's just the default setting. I guess it's worth changing to avoid any unexpected side effects.

Most users just want to use a LF+ as a Plug and Play controller for the Axe-Fx II or Axe-Fx III similar to the FAS MFC-101 and FC-6/12. I recommend to everyone that is using a LF+ to control an Axe-Fx II or Axe-Fx III to start with either the LF+ Editor provided Templates or my Templates because there are specific settings that need to be set that aren't documented. The LF+ Editor provided Templates do have a couple mistakes and is why I created my Templates for less headaches and more rockin out with your guitar out! :)
Had I wanted to use basic Presets and Scenes as implemented in the Axe-FX III, I would have just bought a FC-12 and been done with it.

I went with the LF+ because of the ability to do the command sequencing I use for FX configurations. If the Voes could do more than 6 commands in a single IA, I would have gone with their box, but only the LF and RJM can do the programming I need for my core use case.

When you assign a Preset B# function to a Page button, the associated number is a place holder for the bank/song of presets. The number of presets in a bank/song is derived from the highest numbered Preset B# on the page. The LF+ is designed for the most amount of control and flexibility with no protection features for setting things incorrectly or that will cause confusion. The RJM Mastermind GT defaults to assigning preset place holders sequentially to prevent confusion but it can also assign them non-sequentially like the LF+.

= Examples of how LF+ preset banks/songs are derived =

== Example 1 ==
# A Page has buttons assigned to Preset B#01, Preset B#02, Preset B#03
# The Bank of presets will change by 3 because the highest Preset B# place holder number is 3
Preset B#01Preset B#02Preset B#03
Bank 1:001002003
Bank 2:004005006
Bank 3:007008009
Bank 4:010011012
Bank 5:013014015
Bank 6:016017018
Bank 7:019020021
Bank 8:022023024
Bank 9:025026027
Bank 10:028029030

I guess I can see how that works. I went back and built a page to scroll through Presets, and I can see how it would work if you use Scenes as your primary selection method. That said, why would you need a MIDI board this complex to accomplish a basic preset/scene scroll?

First, is there not a way to have a LF+ button directly select a Preset, Song, or Set List (aside from IAs)? All of the commands that you can use with a Button are up or down, no direct access. This seems like a gaping hole to me.

Second, why would selecting a given Preset force a Bank Up command? That was what really messed it up for.me.

I understand how the Bank Size is calculated and why it does it that way, but my expectation would be that the LF should stay on the same Bank until it's commanded to change with a Bank Up or Bank Down command, right?

Last edited:
Turns out that the MIDI IN light was on due to traffic from Axe-Edit. Once I closed that out, the MIDI IN light only comes on when a button is pressed.

Back
Top Bottom