Fair Trade?

This 100%.

OP, given that you're already trying to sell the Lonestar, especially with not much interest in it, if I were in your position I'd take the trade. I've made a few trades, none of which I regret. On paper some worked in my favor, others didn't but what I received was something I wanted more than what I had.

Bottom line for me when valuation seems a bit off is did I get what I wanted without giving up something I would miss.
Same here. I've made trades that looked bad for me on paper, but gotten something I'll use a lot more than what I'm trading for them. I recently traded three guitars for one, but I got rid of three guitars I didn't like to play and gained one that I use a lot. In my view, both parties came out ahead in the deal.

Well the guy came back to me looking for $500 on top for just the unit and $800 on top if I wanted the case. I’m passing on this one. Dudes on drugs.
Did you need a road case? I just got a skb shallow roto molded for way less than the four or five bills. Just over two actually.

Last edited:
Same here. I've made trades that looked bad for me on paper, but gotten something I'll use a lot more than what I'm trading for them. I recently traded three guitars for one, but I got rid of three guitars I didn't like to play and gained one that I use a lot. In my view, both parties came out ahead in the deal.
^^^ This, absolutely.

But it seems the finer points are no longer relevant...

Back
Top Bottom