expression pedal path

fastgraham

Inspired
Hi,

I have a wheel type expression pedal that controls the volume of my looper. I have been messing around with the slope and path.

What I want to happen is that when I roll it all the way back, the loop will be silent but between 2 and 10, I and the volume to go -6 to +6. With 5 (mid point on the wheel) to be 0 db.

When I look at the 4 box grid that make up the expression parameters, is the vertical or horizontal line the volume?

The graph is a relationship of the source (your pedal) represented by the x-axis (horizontal) and the parameter (loop volume) represented by the y-axis (vertical).

Try this:

Assign your controller to the loop level, and in the modifier set Min to -6 dB, Max to +6 dB, Scale to 1.2, Offset to -19.0%, turn auto engage to fast position, and Off Value to 10.0%. That will make the looper block bypass when the controller is all the way down, then it will engage and then go from -6 dB to +6 dB as you roll it up.

Last edited:
Try this:

Assign your controller to the loop level, and in the modifier set Min to -6 dB, Max to +6 dB, Scale to 1.2, Offset to -19.0%, turn auto engage to fast position, and Off Value to 10.0%. That will make the looper block bypass when the controller is all the way down, then it will engage and then go from -6 dB to +6 dB as you roll it up.
This is absolutely perfect. Thanks so much

Back
Top Bottom