Expression Pedal Not Working Well for Volume Swel

Brady Lee

Hey all,

I have a small fly board I’m programming right now with an RJM Mastermind LT and a single Fractal EV2 as an expression pedal. I’m having an extremely difficult time getting the pedal to sweep well. It’s really either an off or an on, and the gentlest nudge has huge effects. Wondering if y’all have ever experienced this and if you have suggestions.

If I plug into the expression pedal jacks direct onto the axe fx, the EV2 works great. It’s only when connected to the RJM that the pedal is super touchy and has a very poor sweep.

Thanks in advance.

If I plug into the expression pedal jacks direct onto the axe fx, the EV2 works great. It’s only when connected to the RJM that the pedal is super touchy and has a very poor sweep.
Sounds like your RJM isn’t configured right.

i think the RJM uses reverse polarity for pedals or something. check its owner's manual.

Chris is right. I have a Mission pedal alongside Fractal EV 1's and I had to swap the leads (i.e. reverse the polarity) to make the Mission pedal function normally.

Yes, reverse tip and ring. I‘ve done it in the cable (only on One side!) to keep the pedal original.

Back
Top Bottom