Expression pedal delay settings

Harm

Experienced
Hi all, I know this sounds like a question that has been asked a thousand times before. I read many of those and watched youtube instructional vids. I cannot get this to work the way I want it though.
Expression pedal connected to mfc-101. Correctly calibrated. Works perfectly.
Now I want it to control the mix of my delay setting. I got that to work properly too. I connected the ex3 via axe edit to the mix parameter. Now comes the part that has taken 2 hrs of my time so far: when I change to a different preset and back, it uses the setting of the position my pedal is in. I do not want that. I want a fixed setting that only changes when I start moving the pedal. Pc reset I tried on and off. Auto engage is off. Min is at zero (coincidentally that is what I want as starting value) max is 32.2%, start mid end is 0-50-100. Slope scale and offset all at 12 o’ clock damping at 10 ms and off value at 5%

Do I have to set something in the axe or mfc?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks, Harm

PC Reset should be on. Make sure the pedal is in the position you want to use when you save the preset.

The preset will always load the 'Saved' setting when PC Reset is 'on'. The pedal position isn't important. Type the desired 'starting' setting in the text field above the virtual knob and save the preset.

Yup. That did the trick! Thanks Moke. And I am having tons of fun with the presets you sold me.

Back
Top Bottom