Wish Expanded Reveal Mode

MGoBlue

Inspired
I would like to have Reveal mode allow a 2nd function for all buttons. As it exists now it only allows a 2nd function on buttons assigned as presets. I think it would be great if it gave the option of allowing a 2nd IA option for each non-preset button while in reveal mode. IOW, if I had bank size 0, I could effectively have 34 IA's

agreed. a 2nd page of IAs for every switch would be awesome! i wonder if there's a memory limitation preventing this?

bump

This would be an EXTREMELY useful feature and hopefully not all that difficult since the basic logic is already present for presets.

Yep, would be awesome. Especially when a lot of switches are taken up by Scenes, it would be great to have IA’s for effect blocks as a secondary function as well.

Especially when a lot of switches are taken up by Scenes.

Agreed, my typical scenes use per patch is 1 or 2. But there are patches that require many more. So being able to "reveal" into all 8 scenes would be extremely useful.

Also, there are certain things aren't needed very often, like vol+ & vol- for instance, that you wouldn't want to "waste" IA for but would be awesome to be able to get to them in a "reveal" kind of way.

Back
Top Bottom