Exivious "Entrust" Solo Competition - kinda Holdsworth-y vibe - Fusion Improv Solo

Synchronicity

Inspired
Hi guys, just thought I'd share my video I put together for Exivious' solo competition over there great tune "Entrust" off there amazing latest album Liminal, no post processing or production, pure direct via USB tone from an Epiphone Les Paul with Dimarzio D-Activator pickup in the bridge into Audacity, pure improvised soloing. I've been absolutely mind blown with the reception the vid has had on the Exivious page and I am so greatly to hear some kind words. Take care, hope you enjoy - sorry about the nasty/bum notes at a certain section, really wish that wasn't there haha.

nice playing and tone!

i see you took the neck pickup out - hard core! screwing it right down not quite enough for you, bro! :)

Thanks alot Simeon :), haha about the pickup I just put it into another guitar (80s squier super strat thing) quite a few years ago and never really felt the need to replace it, the Dimarzio D-Activator i've got in the bridge now is pretty damn versatile, especially with the Axe FX, every level of clean to gain and warm to harsh is easily covered :).

Back
Top Bottom