EVH Brown Sound patch sample

Glenn DeLaune

Inspired
OK guys here is a short sample of my EVH Brown Sound Patch for the AX8. This will be in my upcoming bundle. I know I'm probably not playing it exactly like the original but I'm just going from memory. I'll be doing the full video in a few days and I will have to learn it lick for lick so that's coming. Just wanted to let you hear the patch sound. Thank you guys for making me feel so welcome here.

Last edited:
This is a user fourm...not Etsy. I think anyone who comes here to peddle their wares will slowly become less welcome.
Just say'n

This is a user fourm...not Etsy. I think anyone who comes here to peddle their wares will slowly become less welcome.
Just say'n

Ah well OK then Brian Thank you Sir. Not sure what "Etsy" is but here was my first post in this forum on March 16th, 2017. I would appreciate it if you would at least give this thread a glance over. I would ask you, if you have the time, please read each and every comment. Thank you again Sir.

https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/free-ax8-patches-from-me.125394/

Here ya go Glenn https://www.etsy.com
I have been following since that first post and welcomed you myself.
However, since then it has been one post after another building up to the release of your bundle for sale. Haven't you noticed the lack of comments lately?
Nothing wrong with offering your talents for sale, just do it in the "for sale " fourm. Wouldn't hurt to sincerely interact and contribute to the forums without an alternative motive either. My 2cents.

Here ya go Glenn https://www.etsy.com
I have been following since that first post and welcomed you myself.
However, since then it has been one post after another building up to the release of your bundle for sale. Haven't you noticed the lack of comments lately?
Nothing wrong with offering your talents for sale, just do it in the "for sale " fourm. Wouldn't hurt to sincerely interact and contribute to the forums without an alternative motive either. My 2cents.

OK, well I sure didn't mean to offend you Sir. I'm sorry for that. I thought I was contributing to the forum with my thoughts on the CTLR switch thread. The reason you have seen "thread after thread" is because I am trying to keep my release schedule of the middle of May with I have promised to everyone here that has been asking for my custom patches. You surely have the right to not look at any of my posts. I will have some more coming though so if you don't mind I will be posting my final videos here for the next couple of weeks. Again, sorry if I have offended you Sir. That is not my intention at all.

Like I said, might be more appropriate in the presets section along with the others. Im sure you are trying to do what is most effective and that would be the place to post that would make the most sense.

I didn't even know about it. I just came here first and people started asking me questions so I just stayed here. Can you shoot me the link to that Preset section please??

Ah OK great!! Well, It was nice talking to all of you. You'll never see me here again. Thank you all again for your encouraging words and continued support. I really do appreciate all of you.

Ah OK great!! Well, It was nice talking to all of you. You'll never see me here again. Thank you all again for your encouraging words and continued support. I really do appreciate all of you.
Hey Glenn... I don't know you from elsewhere, but it is obvious from your other posts that other forum members do, and that they are interested and eager for your presets to be available.

I'm not sure why @Brian Buzek thinks it's his job to speak for everyone else, but to me it doesn't seem like you've stepped over the bounds of acceptable behavior. I kind of think the moderators would have spoken up if you did.

@fremen, @Moke and others do similar.

Totally agree with Unix-guy. I've never come across this before.. don't really see the big deal with this seeing as though everyone does it. This is the first time someone has been, for lack of a better word, corrected for it.

I personally find the presets here very useful as the author usually does a sound clip or vid which gives us all a better insight of what that particular patch is supposed to sound like. Also, the descriptions are often better too.

If I have anything to say, I'd say keep 'em coming Glenn. Your patches are bloody good and should be show-cased.

Not to offend anyone, just my 2c worth.

I've been lying low for a while because of some comments and threads that have popped up. Been busy doing individual custom stuff and 'Skype' lessons lately any way.

I would suggest to Glenn maybe start a single thread about your upcoming pack and add the new samples and announcements to that one thread. Makes it easier for those that wish to subscribed to it to keep up and not miss anything......

BTW.......Good stuff and welcome aboard Glenn.

Glenn, keep doing what you do. Your presets and tutorials are helpful as well as inspirational. No complaints here.

I
I would suggest to Glenn maybe start a single thread about your upcoming pack and add the new samples and announcements to that one thread. Makes it easier for those that wish to subscribed to it to keep up and not miss anything..

I'm enjoying Glenn's posts but +1 to Moke's suggestion.

Thanks for the free patches Glenn!

Like I said, might be more appropriate in the presets section along with the others. Im sure you are trying to do what is most effective and that would be the place to post that would make the most sense.

My 2 cents: it would be great to isolate "commercial" threads in a specific section because it's masking the "gifts" from the many people who just share the stuff they made for free. And I think that's a bit annoying.

I've been enjoying reading your posts and seeing your videos Glenn - contributors like yourself make the forum a more educational and inspirational place to be!

Hi guys, everybody is free to share or try to sell their presets.

But please use the designated forum section: AX8 Preset Exchange.

Thread moved.
Thank you. Like I said.............The thing I object to is the way he poses as a user when his real interest is in selling his presets. Nothing wrong with msking a buck; but be transparent about it. Thats all.

Back
Top Bottom