everyone's favourite Factory Preset?

Not sure why, but I have always loved Ganymede. It used to be in the A bank and I almost freaked a couple of firmwares ago when I thought it was completely gone. It's in bank C now.

I'm happy that someone awhile back mentioned Corksniffers in a post. That is a good preset to have. The special FX presets are fine, but they work great at places to copy over with your own user presets, except Poltergeist Pig, I would never write over that one...

Too many to name in previous firmwares.
Now almost have to search for one...

Played the "Mr Benson" most, I think. Now almost seems to model the archtop feel :)

I love the Plexi Treble (as did Yek, IIRC), the Dynamic JCM-800, and of course the (non-preset) Mark Day patches. Don't tell me you love me - made my month (year?) :D

+Cliff ...

While it may not be my absolute fav preset, I use Poltergeist Pig to completely surprise and amaze the non-believers that the Axe-Fx is certainly one of the most ingenious and innovative pieces of guitar equipment ever to come down the pike. The trick is to not tell them what the hell it is - gotta' spring it on them. The Gilmour/PF fans always pick up on it quick enough though. It's particularly effective and convincing when combining deep Gilmour-style bends into a playing sequence.

Not trying to be pretentious or anything but my absolute favorite is "BYPASS". Seriously. There's nothing like a blank slate - lets your imagination wander. :geek

Back
Top Bottom