Every Axe-Fx II Preset

I wish I could read the # off the display.. I end up having to count through to find a particular patch.

"twenty-seven.. eight.. wait.. which ? heck. One.. two.."

.. also looking forward to what you end up doing with the really 'out there' patches.. "farting pigs" or "gassy dog" or whatever they're called..

Hi,

Have i missed the videos for bank C or something else ?

No, you haven't missed it. I have the entire video of Bank C on my hard drive, but I haven't gotten to editing it in the months since I filmed it. I got seriously bogged down with other things. I'm going to try to get to it during the holidays, though. I may even reamp the second half of the Bank C presets with FW 3.0 since I did those via USB instead of XLR.

I like how you threw the Premier Guitar riff in there. Nice!!!

I'm a high gain djent djent meedley meedely meedely type player...

Sent from my iPod.

By all means... we all appreciate you for doing this in the first place!!

Now that I have the Axe I'm looking forward to going back thru your vids, after I've played around with it for a while. I'm finding presets I love, like, and don't have use for (note that's not the same as saying any of them are bad ;-) ... and it'll be really interesting to revisit what you did with them.

No, you haven't missed it. I have the entire video of Bank C on my hard drive, but I haven't gotten to editing it in the months since I filmed it. I got seriously bogged down with other things. I'm going to try to get to it during the holidays, though. I may even reamp the second half of the Bank C presets with FW 3.0 since I did those via USB instead of XLR.

Thread resurrection!

After watching all of your previous Axe-FX II videos and getting more and more interested in the Axe-FX units I would be very interested in viewing the bank C footage :D

Now it’s been a while since the first videos were posted and there have been several updates from Fractal! Can I be very cheeky and ask if you could do a similar preset run through (a condensed version perhaps) with the Firmware v7 presets?

Of all the videos I have found, yours are the only ones that run through on a patch-by-patch sequence.

I understand that I am asking a lot as there are hundreds of presets but any demonstration of the latest Firmware sounds would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I'm not sure it'd actually take that long to do all the presets again if I just play the same riffs, so I'll consider it. If I have some time this weekend, I'll blow through them, maybe add some new stuff here and there.

At the very least, I'll post all of Bank C since I originally did them but misplaced the SD card that the video was on when I moved.

I'm not sure it'd actually take that long to do all the presets again if I just play the same riffs, so I'll consider it. If I have some time this weekend, I'll blow through them, maybe add some new stuff here and there.

At the very least, I'll post all of Bank C since I originally did them but misplaced the SD card that the video was on when I moved.

Thanks, I will keep a look out for it.

I already think you're totally awesome.... but hot damn I would love to hear a do-over with V7 presets!

I'm going to see how quickly I get through these Bank Cs this time around before I decide on doing a full re-run. Though, with A and B, I have the old videos, so it will be easy to remember what I played. I lost the C video.

You should consider recording the dry track as well so you can re-amp when new firmware releases come out. Then synch the re-amped audio to the video each time.

You should consider recording the dry track as well so you can re-amp when new firmware releases come out. Then synch the re-amped audio to the video each time.

I actually did dry tracking for the old Bank C video I recorded, since unlike Banks A and B, I did it via USB, but the audio files were on the same lost card as the video.

Back
Top Bottom