EV-1 Silver in the store

Admin M@

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
Hi all,

While I finish sending wait list invitations for the EV-1, there are some units in silver available in our store now with no wait.

EV-1 Expression Volume Pedal

The few remaining black ones are on hold for wait list customers.

We'll re-stock both and then everyone will be able to order either with no wait.
We'll also be putting orders together for dealers overseas, so let them know if you'd like an EV-1 outside the US or Canada.

Cool, Waiting on my invite and may just order a silver for my son.

EDIT: M@ Just got my waitlist order email, clicked it and there is no black even for the wait list people ? I thought that is what the list was for?

Last edited:
Yeah sorry, the last of the black ones were sold today in something of a flurry.
(There were more people on the list than we had units, but I wanted to offer everyone a chance at the remaining silver units...)

But don't worry, as they say... "we'll make more!!!"

Yeah sorry, the last of the black ones were sold today in something of a flurry.
(There were more people on the list than we had units, but I wanted to offer everyone a chance at the remaining silver units...)

But don't worry, as they say... "we'll make more!!!"

The silver ones were available before I even got my email ! and still are. Any idea of how long until the black is available ?

This sure has been asked before, for the europeans, i dont see g66 raising the bar for the ev-1. Would appreciate your advice where to buy one. Would also order from U.S. Store And wait for it, but the shop systems does not allow this. Thx for your feedback on this

I'll be honest, I was a bit intimidated by the color choice and size but I bit the bullet for one of each and I'm glad I did.

I like the silver, it is way easier to see the outline of the pedal in the dark.

The sweep and sturdiness of the pedal is unrivaled in my experiences.

The size is great for my aging knees because it will definitely take your full weight and I'm 245 lbs.

Just thought I'd share my experience with these pedals which I found to be great for wah applications too.

Thanks FAS for giving us what we need.

Yes, thank you for releasing them only at the domestic market. Had to wait 2 weeks only for an answer from one of international distributors, to tell me that you are not sending outside of US for this one... :)

bit the bullet and bout the silver one. I have had a few people says they actually like it over the blk (they bought both)

bit the bullet and bout the silver one. I have had a few people says they actually like it over the blk (they bought both)

I am one that likes the Silver much more then the black. Actually thinking about asking if anyone wants to trade...:?

My EV-1 silver arrived last night and it's BEAUTIFUL. Way beyond my expectations. Even the packaging was superb. Apple-like in its design details and purpose.

Major props to Fractal here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom