Euro updates

Nov 6 here. Maybe we'll get it in the spring sometime? Tell me, is this normal Fractal procedure? Have they always been struggling to keep up with demand for their products? (A friend who bought and Axe-fx about a year ago, was on waitinglist for 6 months. And that was long after its release.)

Spring may be realistic, as the waiting list gets less cluttered the farther it is from the wait list opening date.

Sussi / G66 told me that the first small shipment would come somewhere around beginning of januari.
I would probably get the AX8 from that shipment.
Had myself put already on the 'list' once the announcement was made here on the forum.
Will keep you updated when i hear the news :)

First shipment has arrived. It must have been quite small, because I signed up earlier than early and didn't get assigned one. Next shipment is expected to be large and ready beginning/middle of February.

I got that same e-mail seconds ago :)

I am not in the first shipment, but if I will get mine in the next one in the beginning/middle of February that will be great too.

Yeah, got this email as well some minutes ago.

First shipment has arrived. It must have been quite small, because I signed up earlier than early and didn't get assigned one.

Concerning. I wonder how small all these EU shipments actually are.

Just got the same email from Sussi.
I'm on the waitlist since the 14th of October at 09:51 am, hope to be in the next bunch of units.

Concerning. I wonder how small all these EU shipments actually are.
I don't think there's any reason for concern. Based on the conversations I've had with G66 I'm going to wildly guesstimate that it was a couple of dozen units or less, but remember we're still right at the beginning of this whole process, I'm sure everyone will be satisfied soon - sorry, precipitously - enough.

Sussi just emaild me: people who will get the AX8 from the first shipment, whitc has jst arrived, have already been informed....seems like I'll be on the middle February shipment (25th October)....I hope to get mine in time for my birthday (Feb 22nd)

Just got the same email (was put on unofficial waitlist in September) mid feb is not so bad if some of us get included in that batch !

Back
Top Bottom