Euro updates

Got the same email today. To be honest I was thinking I'd be getting mine nearer the summer, and it looks like I'll be offered one in around a month- need to save up more money in less time, now!

Got this from Sussi today:

........but the next shipment should be large – it's planned to be ready beginning/middle of February. We will inform you when we get the shipping date confirmed and know exactly how many units it will be...........

Very nice with some updates.

Kind Regards

AAEN

This is the e-mail. I don't think it's a secret :D

Dear (almost) AX8 Owner,

The first AX8 shipment has just arrived – those who will get one from this shipment have already been informed. We didn't get many units this time, but the next shipment should be large – it's planned to be ready beginning/middle of February. We will inform you when we get the shipping date confirmed and know exactly how many units it will be.

Thank you very much for your patience!

Kind Regards

Sussi

Got this from Sussi today:

........Kind Regards

AAEN
Interesting. I thought at least you would have got an invite. I think you said you got on the list last February? I was very early too. Maybe they all went to artists or something. Maybe this was in fact the pre-New Year's batch we heard about. No bother, back to waiting :)

I have a shocking memory and can't even remember when I signed up so I don't know if I will even be in the second batch. If not, c'est la vie, it will get here when it gets here :)

Edit to say I just found it. 19th November sign up so it will be a while!

Last edited:
Well I got on the waitlist on 5th MAY! !! ...and I didn't get one from the fist batch!! - so either its an extremely small batch...or the first units are going out to artists and friends of G66?

Well I got on the waitlist on 5th MAY! !! ...and I didn't get one from the fist batch!! - so either its an extremely small batch...or the first units are going out to artists and friends of G66?

I heard it was a very very small shipment.
I was on the 'list' since 22nd of February .

I was on the ´list´ since 21st of Feb and do NOT get one from the first Batch...so I guess I am not among the artists and friends of G66...

I was on the ´list´ since 21st of Feb and do NOT get one from the first Batch...so I guess I am not among the artists and friends of G66...

Perhaps I have mistaken in my listing date Gitfruit :(
I clean my Inbox every month and everything older than 3 months , gets deleted.
Somewhere towards end of August I think , I had email contact about the listing date and I chances are big me remembering the wrong date.

G66 has really great service and they do their upmost best to deliver asap : I got my invoice , paid same day and same day AX8 got shipped. It is a little matter of time that they get the next shipment and I am sure yours will be there.

Hang in there :)

I had a little conversation with Jacques and he apologized for putting me in the wrong place on the list, so no worries, I will get mine...soon.
More interesting info is that the first batch was very small, like only a few units that were mostly handed to guitar magazines and the like for test purposes and some for G66 to check ´em out.

February is here and still no update on who's gonna get, how many is coming... How is this process being held so laid-back I don't understand...

February is here and still no update on who's gonna get, how many is coming... How is this process being held so laid-back I don't understand...
last I looked we're still in January ;)
also, the post said beginning to mid Feb, so we're still up to two weeks away from an update.

Back
Top Bottom