Euro 1 clip

This also reminds me of David Gilmour's tone around the time Pink Floyd released A Momentary Lapse of Reason.

For all of the Cardinal's efforts in sharing his great tones, I think we should elect him to Pope of Crunk. :mrgreen:

cardinal of crunk said:
yek said:
There is so much more drive than the amp sim itself offers. There must have been a pedal in front of the Axe during recording.

Nope, no pedals driving it.

So, hot pickup and fingers he? :)

cardinal of crunk said:
yek said:
There is so much more drive than the amp sim itself offers. There must have been a pedal in front of the Axe during recording.

Nope, no pedals driving it.

Hmmm... can't figure out why I'm not able to get that type of full, sustained drive w/o a drive block, compressor, etc.

cardinal of crunk said:
Hmm... You are using firmware 9.0 right? The Euro 1 and 2 were completely redone.

The pickup is kinda hot also.

Yep, using 9.0.

What pup are you using?

I got a little closer by increasing Input Level (knob at the front). It seems there's a a lot of ground between lighting up orange occasionally and avoiding red.

yek said:
I got a little closer by increasing Input Level (knob at the front). It seems there's a a lot of ground between lighting up orange occasionally and avoiding red.
I think that's too low. Occasionally red is the right adjustment according to Cliff himself (don't find it, sorry). Try it.

Micha

michl_666 said:
yek said:
I think that's too low. Occasionally red is the right adjustment according to Cliff himself (don't find it, sorry). Try it.
Micha

Think you're right.
I have been playing all the time with the orange LED occasionally blinking. Thought that was the right way to do it.
I notice I can turn the input level knob a while lot further up, and have the red LED blink just now and then.
This increases the gain a lot, which answers my question why I didn't seem to get as much gain out of shared patches as others.
Thanks.

yek said:
logicroxx said:
Love your Boner, man!

That better be a typo. :cool:
Maybe not, if Logicroxx 's a girl. Or...

Ah. The artist originating the music is the source of this quip. The mp3 has the same odd nomenclature... There's an ambiguity in the patch's sysex name as well.
Hmmm. :|

Still, this is a public forum. It's inappropriate.

Dutch said:
yek said:
logicroxx said:
Love your Boner, man!

That better be a typo. :cool:
Maybe not, if Logicroxx 's a girl. Or...

Ah. The artist originating the music is the source of this quip. The mp3 has the same odd nomenclature... There's an ambiguity in the patch's sysex name as well.
Hmmm. :|

Still, this is a public forum. It's inappropriate.

The clip title is "BonerSextasy." In addition, Cliff has made reference to a re-labeling of the Bogner models as "Boner" models. My apologies if this is "inappropriate;" but let's be clear - I didn't coin the term.

AlbertA said:
Nice clip!

Geez, what a bunch of prudes we have here...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gotcha.

BTW, I have pretty good eyesight. :lol: :lol:

Very nice Cardinal!! Playing was tasty and the tone was Uber smooth....... I may have to try this one!!

Back
Top Bottom