ESP E-II Eclipse Evertune - Black Satin

Bought this last summer. I really like it however the neck width feels a little thin at times. Purely personal taste.

It has EMGs that are both able to turn into normal passive single coils via push/pull pots.

Well crafted and excellently made. I sincerely doubt you’d need to Plek it.

Attachments

• A267A463-1237-4AE8-BBF9-D65633677E7B.jpeg
    A267A463-1237-4AE8-BBF9-D65633677E7B.jpeg
    261.8 KB · Views: 22
  • 39964322-E527-4F22-81F7-FD3B6DE7BFAF.jpeg
    39964322-E527-4F22-81F7-FD3B6DE7BFAF.jpeg
    190.5 KB · Views: 22
  • CE161477-F4A3-454F-A6F5-F0807B082D4B.jpeg
    CE161477-F4A3-454F-A6F5-F0807B082D4B.jpeg
    241.7 KB · Views: 22
Hey there

Very nice guitar

I have the little brother EC-1000ET with the evertune bridge and when fully setup, you can bash the guitar as hard as you like, it will still sound in tune.

I like to bend my strings whenever I can (cant help it) and that needs some adjusting to the string tention. That is a big plus for me, bcause the tention of the strings are more tighter than the regular tention and I like to play it that way.

I like the evertune bridge 👌

Cheers

Bought this last summer. I really like it however the neck width feels a little thin at times. Purely personal taste.

It has EMGs that are both able to turn into normal passive single coils via push/pull pots.

Well crafted and excellently made. I sincerely doubt you’d need to Plek it.
I have this same guitar, just wish it didn’t come with emgs, totally not agreeing with the sound and the volume knob goes from 1-10 no in between

They have three in stock and I just ordered one of them. They knocked the price down by $200. I did not ask for anything to be done to the guitar. No plek, No anything.

I hope they put some laffy taffy in the box. I love their laffy taffy!

Last edited:
Looks like it is the sentient and Pegasus combo. Not a bad set at all. A little hot for my taste, but definitely usable. A JB+59/jazz in that would be a killer setup and a Gibson killer, IMO.

I had a guitar with the Nazgul/Sentient Pickups – I liked it! I read that they are similar, yet the Pegasus is a bit more versatile than the Nazgul.

Last edited:
I have this same guitar, just wish it didn’t come with emgs, totally not agreeing with the sound and the volume knob goes from 1-10 no in between
I get that.

it’s my first and only with EMGs and I’m not sure it I’m completely happy with both the neck width or the EMGs.

Quality-wise it’s a very well made guitar though.

Looks like it is the sentient and Pegasus combo. Not a bad set at all. A little hot for my taste, but definitely usable. A JB+59/jazz in that would be a killer setup and a Gibson killer, IMO.

To be honest it doesn’t feel like any of my Les Pauls or actually any of my Gibsons.

it’s got its own thing going on.

I’m thinking I should have went for one of the full thickness Eclipses actually,

It will ship tomorrow. I seriously doubt I will alter the guitar in any way. I'll leave everything as it was made. Unless the pickups make weird frog croak noises or something, I'll leave them in the guitar!

Back
Top Bottom