Eruption Preset for AxeFX 2...VIDEO

Mark Day

FAS Artist-in-Residence
Fractal Audio Systems
Here is a preset that I would use live for VH. Not exactly the "Brown" sound for sure but "my" tone with VH1 style FX. I really just wanted to show you guys the end of Eruption with that so cool delay effect Eddie had by using an old EC-80 Tape Delay unit. Forgive the playing :) It ain't pretty!

I am using 3 ext controllers for this preset. Ext Ctrl 1=volume pedal (vol/pan block), Ext Ctrl 2=exp pedal for the pitch block, ext ctrl 10=IA switch 10 that controls a bunch of stuff for the end of Eruption's big delay trick.

Attachments

• Mark Day's MarshaEruption3.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:
excellent video, very informative, much appreciate the time you take to share your experiences with the Axe Fx's

thank you!

Mark you da man, said it before say it again; I really appreciate you are one of the few dudes or broziers out there who are man enough to post a preset whenever you post a clip, keep rockin, we will keep worshipping at your alter.

Just uploaded the patch to my Axe. Any reason why I'm not getting any sound?

I have an exp pedal setup on the vol/pan block. If you don't have a controller setup the same, there will be no sound. You can set it up the same (exp pedal via ext ctrl 1) or replace the vol/pan with a shunt.

Mark, we are lucky to have such a dedicated teacher of the AxeFx online. Thank you for your full explanations of how to achieve tricks on the AxeFx.

I'm guessing you weren't really warmed up. It takes me a long time to get in the zone anymore. Your rig is light years beyond me. I'm still in the 50/60's gear wise.

Your one of the better players in the u tube world. I learn a little bit every time I watch you play. just a witty bitty tiny bit. ; )

Back
Top Bottom