Ernie Ball VP jr. Y cable & Mission SP-1 TRS 1/4" with MFC101

I want to run the Ernie Ball VP Jr. as an expression pedal for volume, after researching the forum it looks like i need a stereo 1/4" Y cable with a TRS to two TS cables to make it work. Also the Mission SP-1 needs two 1/4" TRS cables one for the switch and one for the expression. My question is where can i find these cables?? checked radio shack, a couple guitar stores, and bestbuy. I need these cables before the 2nd so theres still time to order online. I would prefer the TRS cables to be right angles..

anyone?
thanks!

I was checking them out, but $30 for a standard 2 foot cable doesnt really sound right. My cart with the two 1.5ft TRS right angle cables and the Y 2ft cable was about $90

They can be a little pricy, but they ARE custom made cables using quality components. They still came out cheaper than Guitar Center.

You might also try Sweetwater...if they don't have it on their site, they can usually get it for you anyway.

Are you in the US? Guitar center sells Y cables and trs to trs cables. Also a ton of guys sell them on ebay.

MAke your own cables. guitar center has cables also. i took my eb jr pedal apart and put a trs jack in it so i could use one trs cable instead of a bunch of y cables. with the mission pedal when you go to set it up its sorta tricky if you need help let me kno. i was in the process of making a cable out of a small 4 channel snake so everything would be nice and tidy

Ah for got to mention that part i found a used vox wah for 20 bux and made it an expression pedal with a switcht all in all cost about 30 bux but i also painted it all black and ground down the vox letters replace the rubber with stepside grips and put the outs in front instead of the side and filled the old holes with jb weld sanded primer painted works sweet

BTW an option for very nice cables if you don't want to build your own is DiMarzio will build custom cables to suit. They can do custom TRS cables with straight or right-angle switchcraft connectors nice nylon over-braid etc. Pretty much anything you want. Won't be low-cost but will be very nice and can be tailored to exactly what you want. Just contact their customer support for info on custom orders.

Darryl

Back
Top Bottom