Ernie Ball Passive Volume pedal as expression pedal?

You mean the Easy Expression Pedal Converters? Yes, they do make it much better. Sorry, I read your post wrong. I saw you mentioned Y cables, and saw the word "unfortunately" in your post.

You mean the Easy Expression Pedal Converters? Yes, they do make it much better. Sorry, I read your post wrong. I saw you mentioned Y cables, and saw the word "unfortunately" in your post.
Well I didn't actually BUY an Easy Expression Pedal Converter. I just bought a TRS to 2 mono cables. Does the same thing, as far as I can figure.

I bought an easy expression converter. I couldn't tell the difference between that and the y cable. Waste of $. I'm going to save up to buy a mission next time they go on a b-stock sale.

Well I didn't actually BUY an Easy Expression Pedal Converter. I just bought a TRS to 2 mono cables. Does the same thing, as far as I can figure.
And that stopped the volume from jumping to 100% during the first 15% of pedal travel?

Can't argue with success, but I've never seen it work that way before. How did you have it wired before, when it was acting up?

You know, I think I have to take it back. It worked perfectly well the first day I hit Eureka. But just now the setting were all reversed and nuts again. I don't have a tremendous amount of patience for this kind of thing, so I'm going out right now to get another Boss FV-500L.

OMG! I'm so lame! The jack wasn't plugged in all the way. I pushed it in and now it's working perfectly. Proof of my impatience!

Back
Top Bottom