Eric Johnsonish 2-amp A/B Preset (Edit new Download Link)

Re: Eric Johnsonish 2-amp A/B Preset (Edit: NEW CLIP!)

Sounds Great!

I'd love to get in on the action but can't download the patch since Axechange does not exist right now.

How can I get it?

Stratman68 said:
Very dumb question-How do you switch between the 2? Also the patch doesn't sound right because of whatever it is I am "not" doing correctly. I would love to understand
Thanks Folks. John your stuff sounds great! Killer man.

Just plug in an expression pedal into Exp 1 on the back and you are ready to go after you calibrate it according to the manual. It will morph between the two presets if you set it up to expression pedal or it will toggle if you set it to do that.

Mark Cullen said:
Sounds Great!

I'd love to get in on the action but can't download the patch since Axechange does not exist right now.

How can I get it?

Sorry, but I can't find this preset on either my Axe or in my Axe FX Editor...I was pretty sure I still had it in there. Maybe I lost it doing a firmware upgrade. Anyway, hopefully some kind soul can attach the preset to this thread or make a link for both you and ME! :oops:

John Czajkowski said:
Stratman68 said:
Very dumb question-How do you switch between the 2? Also the patch doesn't sound right because of whatever it is I am "not" doing correctly. I would love to understand
Thanks Folks. John your stuff sounds great! Killer man.

Just plug in an expression pedal into Exp 1 on the back and you are ready to go after you calibrate it according to the manual. It will morph between the two presets if you set it up to expression pedal or it will toggle if you set it to do that.

Thanks John

Back
Top Bottom