EPROM?

I keep a few spare parts on hand just in case (nice to be able to address issues at time of failure rather than waiting for parts to arrive. So far I have just a pair of EEPROM's, a power supply, and a fan on hand. Better to have and not need than to need and not have.

When I gig with tubes I always bring spares. I bring spare everything's.

Chances are you wont need an eprom, but if you do you are set !

Hmmm...

Won't ship to Australia? When I entered the location, I got a message 'USA/Canada Only!', and the price went to $10,019.50.

That's a fair bit for shipping!

Pauly

HAHAHA ^^^^ when they first started shipping again to Canada (initial AF2 release) I tried to purchase one and got what I think is the same number as yours in regards to shipping prices. Called them up and told M@ and got me a free shirt. However, you being not in Canada or the US I think that's a great way to get people to not put through an incorrect order haha.

Shipping to Canada - it's UPS Worldwide (only option) and the $5 part jumps to a mind numbing $66
FUCK UPS. They have the highest duties and processing fees ever. Totally wish we could ship via USPS (and Canada post) like I did when I bought the Standard.

Back
Top Bottom