Epic 80's Song that needs recognition

Slightly bending the rules, since the original version was proper '80s and was featured previously, whereas this live version just didn't make it (this is from 1992), but I do love me some Andy Timmons' playing:

Slightly bending the rules, since the original version was proper '80s and was featured previously, whereas this live version just didn't make it (this is from 1992), but I do love me some Andy Timmons' playing:

Still awesome playing and tone, not as distinctively him as his recent stuff, but totally righteously what it's supposed to be.

And he's singing some backups! Didn't know he ever did that.

This is ultra rare. I love this entire album, and if you can make out anything in this blurry video, that's Floyd Rose himself on lead guitar on this song. If anyone knows what awesome sci-fi guitar he's playing, please chime in:

Back when I used to wait tables at Pizza Hut, this song used to come on the jukebox after we closed (somebody chose certain songs to simply play if the jukebox was quiet, and this was one of them.) I thought then, and still today, it's just such a beast of a song. Tony Thompson's drumming, SRV's guitar, just a great song, from a fantastic time of music. Don't think it's been posted yet...

Hard to believe Tony, Stevie Ray, and David are all gone.

Back
Top Bottom