Encouragement for Heather - God Is Bigger Than We Thought

rodzimguitar68

Fractal Fanatic
We played this awhile back but the whole time, I was praying for my wife, Heather, and her battle with Neuroendocrine Carcinoma, which has attacked her intestines, uterus, ovaries, gut, liver, lungs, and now her heart. She will require open heart valve replacement, but is currently too weak to endure the procedure itself. We are praying for her to regain enough strength to get the approval to operate.

As for this video, I am behind the singer, wearing all black, glasses, and playing a black Schecter Hellraiser. I removed the EMG's and installed a Duncan Custom Custom in the bridge, and Sustainiac in the neck, myself. I used my III, and my XL+, and Mk I, were in the rack, but not being used in my signal chain.

There is a brief solo at the 5:00 min mark. We don't usually throw those in, but my worship leader is new, and young, and sort of an old school head banger, so he encouraged me to do it, and I obliged.

Wow. When we lead worship, we never emit light ourselves - we only hope to reflect His light in an effort to help guide others. That was a truly reflective moment you shared and it gives honor and praise where it is most deserved.

Many prayers for you and your wife. Peace be with you both.

Wow. When we lead worship, we never emit light ourselves - we only hope to reflect His light in an effort to help guide others. That was a truly reflective moment you shared and it gives honor and praise where it is most deserved.

Many prayers for you and your wife. Peace be with you both.

Thank you brother. Very well said.....Thanks for sharing your perspective.

Last edited:
Beautifully done. When the solo adds to the song the way that one does, there's no shame in bringing it.

Strength and hope to Heather. And to you.

Back
Top Bottom