Eleven Rack + MFC 101

Im borrowing a friends 11R temp until I get that new 2 hotness and would like to set up my mfc with it. Any one done it before and have any tips or suggestions that can throw at me for programming it?

The 11R will self-destruct. The MFC-101 senses any non-Fractal devices connected to it and infects them with a nefarious virus. The virus is a derivative of the one used against the Iranian nuclear program.

The 11R will self-destruct. The MFC-101 senses any non-Fractal devices connected to it and infects them with a nefarious virus. The virus is a derivative of the one used against the Iranian nuclear program.

In other words, yes. :lol Although MFC-101 knows how to download patch information from the Axe-Fx, it will work as a "dumb" MIDI controller as well.

Ohh, so you're behind the Stuxnet virus. They said only a national power could have the resources to design such a virus... But, then, they also said tube tone could never be achieved with a modeler. lol :D

The 11R documentation lists which CC numbers to use for effect bypasses and pedal controls. Other than that, it's just ordinary patch changes. It's a very basic unit with simple MIDI control.

Genuine proof of conspiracy, hidden in plain sight! :razz

Back
Top Bottom