EHX Electric Mistress / Hartman Flanger

There is a very old post somewhere for creating blocks like this, however none of them still work because of controller changes and such.

Does anyone have a good block or preset to mimic this pedal?

Yep, this is the old post I am refering to. I have a hartman flanger sitting here that i'd rather sell and model it and save room on my board.

See my sig for my preset collection. There’s a Electric Mistress preset in it, based on the old thread and updated.

This should still work, it's javajunkie's block revisited, based on the measurements i describe in that thread. Let me know if it works and if it sounds good ;)

Ps: The block I use now is the same but with Thru-zero switch on, it's not faithful to the Mistress design but I think it sounds even better. Try it

Last edited:
This should still work, it's javajunkie's block revisited, based on the measurements i describe in that thread. Let me know if it works and if it sounds good ;)

Ps: The block I use now is the same but with Thru-zero switch on, it's not faithful to the Mistress design but I think it sounds even better. Try it
Care to share the preset?

Actually I think I've tweaked a couple other parameters compared to the old block, including mix which is at 30% for this preset, raise it to hear the effect more clearly.
The cab included in the preset is a mix of two factory cabs I made some time ago

Back
Top Bottom