Effects on user preset showing up on FX8 editor but not on the pedal

Imran Hussain

Hi, wondering if anyone else has encountered this problem. I am seeing some of my effects on my presets showing up on the editors that aren't showing on the pedal itself. I can hear the effect, but I cannot turn it on or off - on the pedal it seems like the effect doesn't exist. How do I fix this? I have a show coming up and have no idea how to deal with this? Please help!!!

You need to add it to the Footswitch page. This is all covered in the User Manual. In FX8-Edit, click Footswitches and add it wherever you want.

Please read the manual.

You need to add it to the Footswitch page. This is all covered in the User Manual. In FX8-Edit, click Footswitches and add it wherever you want.

Please read the manual.

I think I didn't phrase my problem properly. I know how to add it. I've been an FX8 owner for over a year now. But all of a sudden, currently, I'm seeing effects (i.e. a reverb/delay, whathaveyou) not showing on a patch in the foot pedal that's there. when I hook up the foot pedal to the computer, on the editor I still see the effect existing, I can hear it while playing, but I can't access it (turn it on or off or make changes to it) from the pedal. The pedal will show let's say - the first row of effects, sometimes more, but not all the effects are showing up on the pedal. I re-pushed the last update to it, thinking it might fix it, updated the editor, rebooted the computer, tried all I could think of, but to no avail.

I think I didn't phrase my problem properly. I know how to add it. I've been an FX8 owner for over a year now. But all of a sudden, currently, I'm seeing effects (i.e. a reverb/delay, whathaveyou) not showing on a patch in the foot pedal that's there. when I hook up the foot pedal to the computer, on the editor I still see the effect existing, I can hear it while playing, but I can't access it (turn it on or off or make changes to it) from the pedal. The pedal will show let's say - the first row of effects, sometimes more, but not all the effects are showing up on the pedal. I re-pushed the last update to it, thinking it might fix it, updated the editor, rebooted the computer, tried all I could think of, but to no avail.
I guess when I say 'effects' I mean blocks.....

did you click the "Footswitches" button in FX8-Edit?

Back
Top Bottom