Effects Loop questions...loosing signal...

Tremonti

Fractal Fanatic
I first thought that the Source Audio Collider did not effect the main core tone of the FM3. But I have found it does. I believe it is something in my set up. On the FM3 I have output 2 pegged and output 1 controls overall volume. I have the output 2 and input 2 in the FM3 layout. Obviously there may be settings in the Source Audio Collider I need to adjust, but wanting to see if I am over-looking something. I have my FM3 with the +4 not the -10 on both outputs.

Any tips would be appreciated.

The easiest way around that is to set the collider 100% wet (killdry) and connect it in a parallel row. You can then use the input block output to blend in as much effect as you desire.

The easiest way around that is to set the collider 100% wet (killdry) and connect it in a parallel row. You can then use the input block output to blend in as much effect as you desire.
What about the input pads? Confused on what they do and where to set them for each?

Everything is setup correct. Still seems like some of the FM3 is lost in fidelity. I guess it would change things, being that it has to convert again. Probably where an analog device many be better. Thoughts? Does anyone else not like things in loop?

Back
Top Bottom