Effective way to use pedals in the loop

• Thread starter Deleted member 79338
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 79338

Hi all

I have been having some fun with external effects in the loop of the Axe all in a single chain. What I would like to do is split these external effects out to individual loops. Mainly because I want to activate them separately and have the effects avaliable when reamping.

I have a Slash Wah and a Freqout I would like to have this set as:
Output3L - Wah In - Wah Out- Input3L
Output3R - Freqout In - Freqout Out - Input3R

Now if I split them out in this way, is this the most effective way to have them routed:

Input1 - Volume/Pan (set Left) - Output3 - Input3 - Volume/Pan (set Right) - Output3 - Input3 - Output 1

Does that seem the best way to set this up or is this far too elaborate?

Thank you

Mike

Do you mean for your routing example to represent blocks in the grid? If so, you're going to have a problem in that you only have one Output 3 block, and one Input 3 block, but you can still do something like that by setting up like you wanted to- the wah in the L side of the loop, and the Freqout in the R side of the loop, and by setting up different channels of the Output blocks to pan hard right, hard left, or center (which would be both effects on, but running in parallel).

If you're just saying that you are going to put a Volume/Pan in front of the Output3-Input3 chain and just use that to select L or R, then yea, that's pretty straightforward and a good way to set it up. My apologies if I misunderstood your post with the first part.

Back
Top Bottom