Wish Effect presets in Axe-Edit

Would you find effect block presets in Axe-Edit helpful?

• Yes

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dont care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

D.B. Walker

Inspired
I'm a new user, with a gig this weekend and I'm trying to get this box setup. The biggest problem I'm having is the lack of good sounding presets for individual effect blocks.

The Axe-Change site has full rigs for the most, and that is less than useful for this particular task.

I've selected the Amps and Cabs I will be using for my shows, now I have to select various other effects and build presets ... its really laborious to start with a single default then have to tweak and tweak to get something good, when one could just select from a list like:
Slow Phase
Hendrix Vibe
Deep Phase
Phase Pedal

Etc ...

Even if there were just 3 or 4 settings per block in Axe-Edit it would be a great starting point.

Cool, I'll check those out ... however, it would still be good to have several presets per block installed by default with Axe-Edit. It would make the whole bringing up a rig process much more friction free.

Once you get the hang of the axe fx you will be glad you can library your own block because you will find that many others have different ideas about effects then you do. the axe fx is nor hard at all to build from scratch once you learn how. be patient and you will see.

Back
Top Bottom