DynaCab Pack Limited Public Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you can export CabLab4 mixes to a legacy user cab cab slot. Also, the Cablab4 packs appear, so far, to be the same captures as on-board Dynacabs but with extra mics and placement range.

Last edited:
Less CPU if you use less IR slots...
Yesiree - that's what I've been doing in a lot of presets - swapping a Dayna Cab hard panned stereo 121/57 on-board mix using 4 slots with the same in legacy mode but using two slots with pre-mixed 121/57 IRs from Cablab4 with the same cab (1960.. . Very nice and I've been finding I get a nice blend easier with with Cablab4 with the big full speaker graphic. Well worth the price of the packs - just need the Recto packs to get released - chompin at the bit for those.

But you can export CabLab4 mixes to a legacy cab slot. Also, the Cablab4 packs appear, so far, to be the same captures as on-board Dynacabs but with extra mics and placement range.
Of course you can. I understood that the question was about using DynaCab Packs without going through Cab-Lab (i.e.: loading the packs directly into the FM3, and mixing at the FM3 instead of the external software)

Will we eventually be able to use the dynacab pack's within the FM3 unit instead of going through Cab Lab?

Last edited:
Of course you can. I understood that the question was about using DynaCab Packs without going through Cab-Lab (i.e.: loading the packs directly into the FM3, and mixing at the FM3 instead of the external software)
my bad - the Q looked to me like he wasn't aware CL4 could export out to Ax legacy - shouldv replied on his post directly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom